ACC V1.6 and 2020 GTWC DLC Now Available

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The new 1.6 Assetto Corsa Competizione update and DLC content is now live.
  • 1.6 build update live.
  • Imola DLC live.
  • GTWC 2020 cars DLC live.

Additional Reading | Aris Blog 1: Click HERE
Additional Reading | Aris Blog 2: Click HERE

1.6.0 Changelog

GENERAL

• Added 2020 season with all entries, teams and drivers.
  • Bonus liveries that were previously added in the 2019 season now form part of the new 2020 season.
  • 2020 championship, Mercedes-AMG GT3 2020 and Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020 available as DLC.
  • Imola circuit available as DLC.
GAMEPLAY
  • New and improved AI algorithms for racecraft and attack.
  • New skill-dependent AI driving error algorithm.
  • AI: removed throttle lift by low-skill opponents when global AI strength is set to 90 or higher.
  • Adjusted AI lines on several tracks.
  • Increased sensitivity for blue flag trigger if a GT3 is behind a lower-class car.
  • Brands Hatch marshal fix.
  • Misano marshal fix.
  • Nürburgring marshal fix.
  • Lumirank: added yellow colour for Silver class cars.
  • Marshal yellow sectors are now created based on centre position and not the starting point.
  • More accurate sector yellow flag alerts.
  • More sensitive yellow flag trigger for cars with stalled engines or facing the wrong direction, even at speed.
PHYSICS:
  • DHE tyres available for applicable tyre dimensions for the 2020 GTWCH season.
  • Provides better feedback and more traction with less overheating.
  • Available when playing 2020 season. Older seasons retain their corresponding BoP and tyre versions!
  • Wet tyre compound tweaks and fine tuning.
  • Revised BoP system (backend) and added support for 2020 season BoP.
  • Added camber limitations for BOP 2020 as per regulations.
  • Global tyre model improvements in realignment forces based on new data.
  • Improvements in the simulation of pressure dependency and its effects on the tyre footprint and related tyre dynamics.
  • Aero yaw simulation improvements.
  • See our blog post on the official support forum for more detailed information on the above changes/improvements.
  • Old setups might need revision and it is generally recommended to run safer setups.
  • Further improvements to the global weather model and dynamic track.
  • Fixed Porsche 991II GT3 R Laguna Seca wet preset.
  • Improved Ferrari 488 GT3 aero simulation
  • Fixed rear brake pads in the BMW M6 GT3 Monza wet preset.
  • Minor revision of collider meshes for certain cars.
  • Adjustments to brake disc consumption (less).
AUDIO:
  • User commands to increase/decrease master audio volume in session (default NUM+/-, remappable).
  • Spotter message added alerting for faster car approaching.
  • Improved spotter message system.
  • New spotter messages for race pre-session countdown.
  • FMod Studio: fixed continuous play/stop events.
  • Thunder sound is now played already when heavy rain is on the forecast.
UI:
  • Replay HUD: added results table overlay and button to toggle it. (sector times not available for lap-per-lap breakdown).
  • Special Events page minor styling adjustments.
  • Leaderboard: minor styling adjustment.
  • Revised manufacturer logos for the UI and leaderboards.
  • MFD: checkboxes toggle using left-right UI binding and ignore the enter/forward UI binding.
  • Freed up the "enter/forward" button for all controllers - so you can bind that to some other driving function as well on the wheel, the pitmenu checkboxes will only toggle with left/right - and in MP the forward/enter button (when pressed on a directinput controller) won't pop up the chat window (with electronics or pitmenu active).
  • MFD: now always visible even when HUD is hidden (using HUD cycle long press), can be hidden by cycling to empty page or long pressing MFD input.
  • Now allows driving with MFD only with the HUD hidden, cycling MFD no longer unhides the HUD.
  • Server list: track season tag is now always explicitly shown.
  • Loading screens revised and removed obsolete track status information.
  • Bindable inputs to increase/decrease FFB gain per car in session.
  • Bindable inputs to increase/decrease master audio volume in session.
  • Global UI styling refresh.
  • Fixed mouse scroll function on the TV Session Time overlay.
  • Localization update.
  • Improved delta and predicted laptime accuracy.
  • User setting in the hud.json added to disable automatic MFD page swap on pit entry/exit:
  • "autoSwitchPitMFD": true/false
GRAPHICS
  • Mirror refresh rate settings in Video Options.
  • Option to set a fixed fps cap, a fixed rate cut based on current fps or "Auto", which is a dynamic setting.
  • Global performance optimizations.
  • Potential fix for virtual mirror clipping with geometry in some car cockpits.
  • Added stop marker in the regular pitstop animation to help with car positioning.
  • Revised pedal animation system and fixed an issue where the throttle pedal would occasionally remain stuck in pressed position.
  • Optimized secondary animations in replay and spectator mode.
  • Fixed National class sticker visibility.
  • Added Lumirank SAS driver info device showing track/car status.
CONTROLS:
  • Added FFB per car setting (default keys are NUM8 and NUM2 to increase/decrease, remappable).
  • Values are stored in a file called "ffbUserSettings.json", it is a multiplier on the global gain you set in the controls settings.
  • Added gamepad rumble effect type enhanced/legacy options, legacy being the rumble implementation used to date.

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

Last edited:
Going to test it this evening, looking forward! :)

DLC Price is: 8,99€ in Europe - awesome price!

Included is:
  • Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari - Imola
  • Ferrari 488 GT3 EVO 2020
  • Mercedes-AMG GT3 EVO (2020)
  • 60+ new car liveries
  • All 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE drivers and team entries
  • New 2020 Pirelli "DHE" Tyre Model
  • New 2020 GT WORLD CHALLENGE Season BoP
UPDATE Size 2,2 GB

Last edited:
Nice to see the ffb per car setting along with new tire data and global graphic optimization, hopefully it will translate over to vr.

Last time I tried VR in this title it gave me neausea and a headache.

It does. Just had a race vs the ai and the game was 100% smooth in vr (like not a single framedrop smooth), even outperforming AMS2.

If i compare that to how the game performance in vr just a couple of months ago it's almost sorcery.

£7.99 for one track and 2 *slightly* modified cars. Compared to iracing & rf2 this is great, but to me this seems like it could've been free DLC for those of us that have already purchased the first two DLC packs.

Still, i love ACC and purchased it. i just needed to vent!

Free is certainly a bit much to ask. The devs need to make money to produce content. It does not magically appear. But I agree it is significantly more enpensive than what we were used from DLC for AC1 in the past for example.

However, you also need to consider that 30% go to Valve and a big chunk also gets removed for VAT depending on your location, so in the end it's not a lot of money that ends up with Kunos.

It does. Just had a race vs the ai and the game was 100% smooth in vr (like not a single framedrop smooth), even outperforming AMS2.

If i compare that to how the game performance in vr just a couple of months ago it's almost sorcery.
You must be smoking something very strong to suggest its as buttery smooth as AMS2! I nearly choked on my Mars bar when I read that.

£7.99 for one track and 2 *slightly* modified cars. Compared to iracing & rf2 this is great, but to me this seems like it could've been free DLC for those of us that have already purchased the first two DLC packs.

Still, i love ACC and purchased it. i just needed to vent!
Isn't that a little like saying i buy all my weekly food from Tesco, so they should let me have todays few groceries for free?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 270 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%