ACC | V1.3 Update and Intercontinental GT DLC Now Available

scoobysi

10RPM
Jan 25, 2011
Available options vary depending on view type. Have you tried pressing F1 to cycle it?
F1 just cycles the view, it doesn't give back the options to turn off Driver and Wheel or Movement which I had turned off - they're now back on and I want to turn them off. I do have options for FOV, Height, Distance.
As Brun says the options vary per cam, are you sure you’re not in e.g. helmet cam where they’re not available (I think) rather than cockpit cam where they are.

Torcano

250RPM
Premium
Aug 3, 2014
Awesome video...especially at the end with the 'Fireworks' and you looking at them in VR....absolutely awesome and life like:inlove:
ACC looks so damn good in VR, that it forces a jaded old twat like me to be thankful once in a while that I can afford good hardware that facilitates my one and only hobby that keeps me sane, considering how bad ACC runs on anything that isn't a NASA PC. Now if only they sold the valve index in my country so that I can finally ditch my CV1. :laugh:

M D Gourley

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 17, 2015
ACC looks so damn good in VR, that it forces a jaded old twat like me to be thankful once in a while that I can afford good hardware that facilitates my one and only hobby that keeps me sane, considering how bad ACC runs on anything that isn't a NASA PC. Now if only they sold the valve index in my country so that I can finally ditch my CV1.
Another great video...thanks for the quick look around the cockpit as to a Non-VR user like myself this adds to the realism....another You Tube creator used to actually get out of the car when it was parked at the side of the road, stand beside the car while looking around it as the AI were racing past...this was awesome.
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

Reactions: Torcano

MarkR

500RPM
Premium
Feb 8, 2017
Some Sunday fun, Bathurst in full storm conditions, after watching some of the iRacing 12hr Bathurst streams in all that perma-sun this had to be tried. Full grid of 35 AI at 92 ability and 95 aggression, I use 92 AI as the leaders run 2:23 ish laps vs my 2:25s and this gives me a good race with the lower middle order cars.

They've achieved some incredible things with the ACC storm weather, vision and car control are difficult but still drivable. The way the car frequently deflects by a few degrees over the standing water is truly lifelike, slides can be caught and it's possible to feel the level of grip under the car. The visual challenge following 2 or more cars is probably the trickiest part, it's often difficult to see anything and just a glimpse of a visual reference has to be enough. The AI also cope with the conditions well, put up a good fight and seem well aware of the player car.

VR performance is once again fully locked to 45 fps ASW (i9/1080Ti) and super smooth inside the HMD. I didn't think we'd see wet weather racing as good as this so soon.

M D Gourley

1000RPM
Premium
Sep 17, 2015
VR performance is once again fully locked to 45 fps ASW (i9/1080Ti) and super smooth inside the HMD. I didn't think we'd see wet weather racing as good as this so soon.
WOW...absolutely epic video :inlove:...I have tried the 'Storm' weather setting in ACC and it is truly terrifying :confused::D as your video shows, but amazing and life like with the graphics / audio etc...definitely the Sim for wet weather driving

Reactions: T_rac3 and MarkR

thestig171

100RPM
Premium
Mar 16, 2019
Anybody else have this strange green "glow" inside the car at Suzuka?! I've noticed it on multiple occassions now. Only occurs before the hairpin. After the hairpin, the glow turns back to "blue-ish".
Fixed in hotfix V1.3.3! :thumbsup:

GRAPHICS:
- Suzuka reflection map position update to remove unwanted green tint.