ACC tyres not stick to road, rotates independently slower than car travels

• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

I noticed this bug as to me it seems that taking eau rogue at spa is too difficult compared to other sims like AMS2, raceroom, even seems its harder than real life like i must put so much precision into that chicane in ACC and i see videos real life drivers take it almost with no effort even flat out casually, and in ACC you must put so much precision. after another spin i watched replay in slow mo to see what im doing wrong and i think i found the issue. tyres just not stick to road you can see on my replay as they going much slower than car! they just sliding unnatural way.
I dont think its my PC issue as i have Ryzen CPU, good GPU and with my custom graphics settings i have always FPS above 100 FPS. Is it wrong only with BMW or did you have that issue too?
video i recorded

• Deleted member 963434

i take it dont remember about 240+ km/h i know at sure i just press throttle till max rev limiter on fifth gear and i always must let off in middle of the corner . but speed is 240+ km/h and wheels you can see rotates much slower they not even stick to road it lookes like brakes was almost locked
here real life footage you can see they both go there flat out effortless, they even touch that left curb more than i, i just touch that kerb and i spin immediately but it happens only in ACC, in AMS2 raceroom its all good i can take that turn normal

• Deleted member 963434

you can speed down youtube video to 0,25 and in 0:02-0:03 second you can see them even completely stopped for couple of frames

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%