ACC Special Event: 2.4 Hours of Spa Coming Friday 5th of July

Ricoow

Premium
timthumb.png

Epic Endurance Racing! Experience a full 24 hour race in 2.4 hours of on track action! This is the RD 2.4 hours of Spa!

We have been hosting ACC Club events for quite some time now and we felt it is the right time to go and have an RD Special Event! Put 30 cars on a track and let the drivers experience the full 24 hour day/night cycle whilst battling for victory. Sounds good doesn't it? Yes? Then why haven't you signed up yet?

How do I register for the race?
Head over to this link, or to the ACC Racing Club and just leave your signup in the thread!

When is the event taking place?
This event takes place at Friday, July 5th 2019 and starts at 18:30 UTC. It starts half an hour earlier than you might be used to since this event is a long one.

What cars are you using?
Assetto Corsa Competizione offers us the possibility to choose from any car we like from the Blancpain GT series. That means 18 different cars ready to roar through the Belgian Ardennes!

ACC Spa Preview 3.jpg

If you fancy some good fun, a test of your endurance driving skill and awesome, clean racing, head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club sub forum and sign up to get in on the action! Don't forget, consistency is key. ;)

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited by a moderator:
You can limit visible cars in ACC.

Tried to limit it to 10 in career mode (can't go lower at the start cause otherwhise you end up with other problems) and it still created freezing. Rest of the race is fine, but besides starting dead last and trying to make up ground I have for now no other way than to see it from the sideline. That is, if I don't want to risk to ruin somebody else their race. Prove me wrong if you can please, cause I am sitting on an SA of 84.

Tried to limit it to 10 in career mode (can't go lower at the start cause otherwhise you end up with other problems) and it still created freezing. Rest of the race is fine, but besides starting dead last and trying to make up ground I have for now no other way than to see it from the sideline. That is, if I don't want to risk to ruin somebody else their race. Prove me wrong if you can please, cause I am sitting on an SA of 84.

Don’t forget that offline your computer needs to run the AI as well as draw their graphics, online might be less intensive?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%