ACC | Spa 2.4 Hours: Saturday 2nd May - How To Take Part

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club are holding a special event this Saturday 2nd May - a 2.4 hour semi-endurance race around the mighty Spa-Francorchaps. Find out how to sign up here.

The Assetto Corsa Racing club here at RaceDepartment has been enjoying some exceptional racing throughout the field these last few weeks, with 90 minute race events having attracted substantial grids at some of the best tracks available currently within the sim.

For something a little bit different, in order to fuel our desires yet further, this coming weekend we've decided to run a slightly longer race - throwing down the challenge to our Assetto Corsa Competizione racers with a 2.4 hour semi-endurance race at the spectacular Spa-Francorchamps circuit in Belgium.

How Do I Take Part
Easy. Available to all Premium Members here at RaceDepartment, all you need to do is put down your name in the comments section of the race thread found HERE.

How Many Drivers Are Allowed On Server?
At the time of writing we already have 25 drivers registered for the event, with a capacity grid of 45 allowed for this race. Should we get above 45, we may consider upping the grid numbers - but be quick and get your name down to ensure you secure a place on the grid!

When Are We Racing?
The race will take place on Saturday 2nd May, at the slightly earlier time of 18:00 UTC. You can check out the full session schedule below:

Practice: 18:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 18:55 UTC (144 minutes 2.4 hrs)

Scheduled times for the race weekend inside the game:

Practice: Friday 15:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Qualifying: Saturday 11:00 (x3 Multiplier)
Race: Sunday 11:00 (x5 Multiplier)

Please note, this race will require 2 mandatory pitstops where tyres must be changed

Race sign up thread HERE.

Do You Have A Practice Server Available?
Yes! We already have the practice server for Spa up and running - so get your name down in the race thread, get online and start putting in the work that will help you find your way towards the pointy end of the grid this coming weekend!

If the last few events are any type of measure, this one should be something of a spectacular experience! Hopefully see you out on the track!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now exclusively on PC.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment to learn everything you need to know (and some things you didn't) about the latest game from Kunos Simulazioni.

ACC Spa 2.4hrs 1.jpg
ACC Spa 2.4hrs 2.jpg

Last edited:
Wasted my time reading half of the post.

The title should mention it's only for premium or club members otherwise people can say it's a click-bait.

(In order to avoid misunderstanding I read the other half of the post. Untill the link

I click and read that and found that even not premium members can participate when I read

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

You click on that link (more information) and it takes you to the page

discover all that Premium has to offer – tailored just for you. Save up to 50%.

Others don't need to read all that if the title mentioned that from the beginning.

The title should mention it's only for premium or club members otherwise people can say it's a click-bait.

(In order to avoid misunderstanding I read the other half of the post. Untill the link

I click and read that and found that even not premium members can participate when I read

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Others don't need to read all that if the title mentioned that from the beginning.

With all that said I wish you guys good luck I'm sure it'll be a good event after all the improvements ACC had.

Not sure what your point is? To race in any club event at RaceDepartment (except Wreckfest) you need to be a Premium member, and it's been this way for years. The title isn't really 'click-bait' as it leads to something you're interested in, and then tells you how to participate!

Also, it's only three short sentences to get to the part about Premium membership, hardly a chore is it?

Honestly "click bait", premium membership is a quid a month. I bought it and you won't believe what happened next. Click HERE to find out more

By now most members are aware that hosted races are only for premium members.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 38.9%