ACC Single Player Fastest driver league. Is it possible?

I'm trying to make a league for friends to record their fastest times for a specific car and track. As we are all in different time zones setting up a multiplayer race is not viable. I also can't find any info on recording single player Practice or Hotlap to a json file for uploading into an online league register.

Am I going to be stuck with a manual Spreadsheet for this and trust everyone to put in their times or is it possible to extract the data from ACC to fill in a league sheet and assign points?

I know that ACC has my fastest times recorded on my profile but cant find how to export that for creating a league table. I'd like to be able to have a league of Car + Track for each month of the year and then have each driver upload their results. We would change track and car each month with a winner every 6 or 12 months.

Any ideas or suggestions?

You could use the excellent ACC Results Companion App. It will automatically record your laps and places them on a leaderboard, so if everyone uses it then it removes the need to manually record and trust peoples lap times. You could add yu the drivers to a 'team' in the app to make it easier to view just the relevent lap times

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 505 39.0%