ACC Simhub delta question

I all. I'm currently in the process of setting an lcd arduino screen in Simhub. I've got a page where it shows my delta compared to session best, however it only shows a whole number (ie a 4.34s delta just shows up as 4s), and it updates quite slowly, when compared to iRacing. In Simhub the raw data sent from ACC seems to just be a whole number as well. Is this a limitation within ACC, or do I need to change something for the game to output the delta number in seconds/hundredths etc?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew

In some newer version of Simhub the compatability with ACC was increased in that aspect.
Before the delta time on my Nextion was deviating from what I saw on screen.
Now all good for me.

In some newer version of Simhub the compatability with ACC was increased in that aspect.
Before the delta time on my Nextion was deviating from what I saw on screen.
Now all good for me.

Ah, that was the issue, thank you! Got to say, what an awesome piece of software Simhub is.

While I'm at it, I'm assuming that ACC doesn't show tyre wear as a percentage?

Thanks again.

Glad you could solve the issue!

Tyre wear?
No, not that I know of. Also Dirt on tyres is missing. Found that really nifty for R3E. Obviously not supported with ACC. Unfortunately also the number of the current tyreset is not available.

I tend to deactivate all screen widgets to increase immersion. Some of those things are then displayed in my Nextion below my monitor. So I'd like to see more data available with Simhub.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%