Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Resource icon

Misc ACC Server Manager 1.4.2

Is it possible now to Run the Server with FP, Q and then 2 Races?
With your Old Version i could only setup Server with 1 Race.

c5wne

Pro League Racing Founder
Struggling to get this working. does it need placed in the server folder ?
servers are showing but cant connect

Last edited:
Can you write down an helpful instruction manual?
Hi, thank you for your interest. Our partner has uploaded a tutorial today. Here is the link:

The tutorial is in German, an English one is already planned and will be published soon. Furthermore we are already working on a instructions manual.
Best regards

Last edited:
Hi, thank you for your interest. Our partner has uploaded a tutorial today. Here is the link:

The tutorial is in German, an English one is already planned and will be published soon. Furthermore we are already working on a instructions manual.
Best regards
Unfortunately I don't speak German. I'll try to look the image and hope to find what I'm looking for. Thank you anymore

Unfortunately I don't speak German. I'll try to look the image and hope to find what I'm looking for. Thank you anymore
Hi, the English video is already being recorded and will be published soon. If you have any questions until then, please feel free to send me a private message.

Best regards

Hi Cmikey, great tool!
I'm not able to make working the server rotation and the scheduling.
When the time happen the server does not start or change the track.
Probably i'm doing something wrong or something does not working properly. Can you please check

Hi Cmikey, great tool!
I'm not able to make working the server rotation and the scheduling.
When the time happen the server does not start or change the track.
Probably i'm doing something wrong or something does not working properly. Can you please check
Hi,
Thank you, please check your private messages.

Best regards

CMikey updated ACC Server Manager 1.4.0 with a new update entry:

ACC Server Manager 1.4.2

- Results-Manager: Adding points for fastest lap
- adding new feature: Presets for tracks
- define global variables, i.e. password, SA rating, track medals apply it on all selected servertracks
- Add server: choose between the standard tracks and DLCs, copy existing server or select default configuration
- Race-Manager/Entry list: define a new or a dumped entry list to organize your start grid
- Track-details/Racer: update racer list all 2 minutes
- Download/Upload calculation and viewer

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi guys, here are instructions that might help you with the ACC Server Manager. (German or English)

Attachments

• DE_ACC_Server_Manager_final_v1.pdf
    427.3 KB · Views: 5
  • EN_ACC_Server_Manager_final_v1.pdf
    395.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi,

Is this a known bug? If I create for example 2 servers... run them both and then I decide to stop one of them... status change for both to NOT RUNNING. But one of them is still running as it should. Only GUI is showing faulty status. Can you please check?

Hi,

Is this a known bug? If I create for example 2 servers... run them both and then I decide to stop one of them... status change for both to NOT RUNNING. But one of them is still running as it should. Only GUI is showing faulty status. Can you please check?
Hi,

Thank you for your Feedback, we will check it!

Best regards

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

The English tutorial Video is finished, you can watch it here:

Best regards