ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.24.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
@Zak84, @Steve_New, @MB190E, @Sean Kenney and everyone else affected.

Sorry - stupid mistake. I hadn't assigned defaults to the new colour weightings

1638773326572.png

If you move these to the other end of the scale, it should choose the correct contrast

1638773466627.png

I'll put a change in to fix the defaults and to ensure you don't get white on white or black on black

i have the message "none none" in the type of session...i'm in spectator mode in a multiplayer session.. i have the message

[00000005-001|034] 2021-12-14 16:27:03 ERROR ARCProcessStats.MonitorMemory : ACC Results CPU Usage (1%) has exceeded the threshold (0%) for 10 seconds - Action=NONE

anyone can help me ?

Yeah, I tried to use ARC as a spectator in a multiplayer session and it recorded nothing. I think it needs to see the player as a driver for it to record a session, but I’m not sure if there is a workaround for that.

i have the message "none none" in the type of session...i'm in spectator mode in a multiplayer session.. i have the message

[00000005-001|034] 2021-12-14 16:27:03 ERROR ARCProcessStats.MonitorMemory : ACC Results CPU Usage (1%) has exceeded the threshold (0%) for 10 seconds - Action=NONE

anyone can help me ?
I've never managed to test ARC as a spectator. If anyone has a server I can test spectating on, that would help

Cheers

Last edited:

anyone can help me ?
BTW...That error just indicates that ARC has exceeded the allowable CPU threshold (which it looks like you've set to 0%). You've got no actions set, so the message is benign. To remove the message, just increase the threshold

1639503797056.png

I think a sensible expectation is probably no more than one core maximum (which it would only get to on storing results/leaderboards). ie if you have 6 physical cores, then it shouldn't normally exceed 16% (ie 100/6). If you set to 20%, then that highlights something going wrong.

hi ! so ?
I drive ARC from shared memory (rightly or wrongly) to know when a session starts or finishes. For spectating, this is presenting me with two problems
  • Shared memory is giving absolutely no information for spectated sessions. I've probably got 2 possible solutions
    • Add a button to manually start spectating a session. This is a bit rubbish but I may have to go down this route in the short term. I effectively did this in your race, and could see all the lap times (and accidents!)
    • Continually poll the broadcast session to see if a new one is available. I have to be careful with this and it could break everything else, so maybe this is something for a bit later
  • Broadcast sessions never tell you when they stop, which should be the trigger to write the session (given I can't rely on shared memory). They just appear to stay active for ever. It looks like I may be able to check if a connection goes stale (no new information received for a while) and use this as a potential end of session. And again, make sure I don't break existing processing
I'll be looking at a solution, but it probably isn't going to be quick as need to completely change the way sessions are detected for spectating

I'll have to check this....I think for SP it just uses the category of the driver you are racing as. I'll have to check MP
@dante_3_16 :

I remember now. The category used is actually the category you set yourself in driver customisation. ACC doesn't make the rating category (or any other ratings) available
1639909030692.png

If you want your rating to match what you have earned, you need to manually set this in customisation

Hi Doug,

thanks for the updates in the past. The overall laptime works fine now =)

I just did a MP race and export the result to json.
I´m wondering why every player has ""positionStartLap": 0," in first round.
Normaly I can fetch the starting grid position in round one out of this (positionStartLap).
In SP that works fine.

Can you have a look on this ?

Greetings

Attachments

• spa_mp r.json
    248 KB · Views: 42

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back