ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.2302

Login or Register an account to download this content

Doug Duthie

Premium
Doug Duthie submitted a new resource:

ACC Results Companion - Record and display results for ACC

Introduction
Assetto Corsa Competizione currently doesn't give the user the ability to either view previous fastest laps, sessions or indeed view championship status (other than at completion of a round). With this in mind, I decided to create a little tool for my own purposes, to harvest what information there is in order to provide me with a means at reviewing this sort of information. Give that there have been a number of posts by sim racers bemoaning the lack of...

Read more about this resource...

I didn't install and try it yet but .... you're surely in one of this problem the author mentioned:

Limitations, Restrictions and Known Bugs
No Hotlaps, Practice Sessions or Online Races
ARC can only record sessions where the associated results file is written by ACC. These are not currently written for hotlaps, single player practice sessions or some online races.

In my case the program opens but there is no information .....
Hi Paulo,
The first time ARC runs, it will only pick up the championship (if you have started one). When it is running when an ACC session completes (at the point of Session complete. Press ESC to continue), it should pick up that session and display in the session tab. If you quit before the session complete message, then no result file is written

Note: It can't pick up hotlaps, SP practice sessions or MP sessions where the server ends the session before the overtime timer runs down completely.

If you still have issues, check the Log tab of ARC. If there are any error messages, post the full log here.

Doug

Hi, I got the error information after start up about the needed file not being in the default location but I think I picked the wrong file and now the app quickly opens and disappears when I run it. Any ideas how to rectify? I already tried reinstalling.

Hi, I got the error information after start up about the needed file not being in the default location but I think I picked the wrong file and now the app quickly opens and disappears when I run it. Any ideas how to rectify? I already tried reinstalling.

Got to %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%\Documents\ACCResults\ (eg C:\Users\Yourusername\Documents\ACCResults) and delete the file ACCResultsSettings.json.

It should then again ask you to choose on startup.

I'm not really happy with the way I've implemented this so might make selecting the folder a bit less painful in future
Doug

Hi,
Would you think there would be a way to import in the tool any MP result json file extracted from the server itself?
Not sure if an MP json file has a different structure though.
If you're in, I can provide some seerver side result json files.

the same for me :-(
I'm afraid ACC doesn't output results files for hotlaps
Hi,
Would you think there would be a way to import in the tool any MP result json file extracted from the server itself?
Not sure if an MP json file has a different structure though.
If you're in, I can provide some seerver side result json files.

I've had a look at the format and it is different enough to not work straight off the bat. The next version (0.3.0) will support all cars in the grid (not just the player) to prepare the data model for MP server files. Once that is out, I'll look at incorporating server support
Doug

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion - V0.3.0

Version 0.3.0
  • Properly support result file structure change since 1.0.7
  • Support for all cars (rather than player only)
  • Store driver information
  • Fix for manual entry (entries not stored after v0.2.3)
  • Backup DB on version roll
  • Store driver information
  • Backup file housekeeping
  • Allow deletion of sessions
  • Replay all result files to support above
  • Improved error logging
  • Various stability fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Doug Duthie updated ACC Results Companion with a new update entry:

ACC Results Companion - V0.3.1

V0.3.1
  • Alignment with file format changes ACC 1.0.8-1.0.10
  • Session overview of total time/laps incorrect
  • Session backup uses player, not winning, car
  • Session completion now automatically updates Circuit (fastest lap) page
  • Backup file improvements:
    • Session backup uses player, not winning, car
    • Backups ordered with new files at top
    • Track column uses names not codes
    • Championship backups now more descriptive
    • Remove replay option for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thanks for the awesome work you've done so far but i've run into a bit of wall trying to get it to work. I'm tring to zip the txt file but racedepartment wont let me upload it so i'm posting a screenshot of the accresult log.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-28 20.19.10.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-28 20.19.10.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 540
Hi, thanks for the awesome work you've done so far but i've run into a bit of wall trying to get it to work. I'm tring to zip the txt file but racedepartment wont let me upload it so i'm posting a screenshot of the accresult log.

Hi,
Can you check that the folder C:\Users\TOBIMAN\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione exists. This is where ARC thinks the ACC files will be and expects to find two sub folders under it, "Results" and "Config".

I'm guessing you selected a non-default location to install the user files for ACC (if so, I'm curious how you did this, as I need to find a more reliable way of determining the ACC folder).

The solution to this will be dependent on what your folder structure looks like. First find the folder where ACC puts its Results/Config folders (eg D:\Users\TOBIMAN\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione).

Now:-
  • If "C:\Users\TOBIMAN\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione" doesn't exist, delete the file "C:\Users\TOBIMAN\Documents\ACCResults\ACCResultsSettings.json". Then restart ARC - it should let you choose an ACC folder on startup
  • If "C:\Users\TOBIMAN\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione" does exist, but doesn't contain the Config & Results folders, I assume this isn't ACC's folder. A quick workaround, would be to rename that folder, then start ARC. ARC will then ask you to choose the correct ACC folder. Once done, check the log has no errors, then you can rename the above folder back to its original name, if you still need it
  • Third option is you edit C:\Users\TOBIMAN\Documents\ACCResults\ACCResultsSettings.json. Note this is unformatted JSON, so looks a bit ugly - you can use an online formatter (eg https://jsonformatter.org/). Then you can add it the correct folder under the ACCFolder tag (note the double "\" for the path separator) eg
  • Code:
    {
      "colors": {
        "customSlower": {
          "redValue": 255,
          "greenValue": 255,
          "blueValue": 255,
          "aValue": 255
        },
        "customFaster": {
          "greenValue": 255,
          "blueValue": 255,
        },
        "customRecord": {
          "redValue": 50,
          "greenValue": 205,
          "blueValue": 50,
        },
        "customRecordSector": {
          "redValue": 0,
          "greenValue": 0,
          "blueValue": 0,
          "aValue": 0
        },
        "customInvalid": {
        },
        "deltaSlower": {
        },
        "deltaFaster": {
          "redValue": 50,
          "greenValue": 205,
          "blueValue": 50,
        },
        "fontColorContrast": 150,
        "colorStyle": "ACC"
      },
      "ACCFolder": "D:\\Users\\TOBIMAN\\Documents\\Assetto Corsa Competizione\\",
      "storeLapsForAllCars": true,
      "debug": true,
      "logSQL": false
    }

• Actually, this is all a bit of a rubbish way to have to fix things. I'll add a better dialog so you can change this though ARC. Will be out later today if you don't get any luck with the above
Doug

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing