ACC Results Companion

Misc ACC Results Companion 1.2302

Login or Register an account to download this content
Currently in ACC, performance of cars are related to a chosen year (2018,2019,2020) or a chosen serie (GT challenge, british GT). These series can be simplified into a 2021 BOP.
And when you choose the 'BOP' (year or serie), it is automatically linked to a resurfaced track if any.
So, I think that each year should be present, to reflect each BOP within the track name.

But to avoid too much modifications, perhaps that previous state could be left as is (track with 2018/2019 status) because there is no way to differentiate previous records and to sort them correctly.
You know, even Kunos doesn't know how to handle all these differences and the leaderboard in game doesn't contain year anymore :)
Let's go simple by adding year to US tracks.
In Multiplayer, since 1.8 all tracks&cars will have the most recent BoP applied, without the ability to go back to previous years.
So this is only relevant for single player. And also there, the BoP is specific to each season and track. And because there never was a different season on the US tracks, the BoP will always be the current one, even if you select a 2018 season in single player.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. But then, there is one point which stay in the grey zone for me. If you create a custom skin, this skin and associated car becomes available for all seasons in single player. For example, the Jaguar is only available in 2018. But with a custom skin, I can choose the jaguar and season 2021. Then what will be the BOP ? Jaguar doesn't exist in 2021 so it can't be a 2021 BOP because there is no data.

edit: on second thought, as there is no new data, then jaguar BOP 2021 is the same than BOP 2018.

Last edited:
Ok, thanks for the heads up. But then, there is one point which stay in the grey zone for me. If you create a custom skin, this skin and associated car becomes available for all seasons in single player. For example, the Jaguar is only available in 2018. But with a custom skin, I can choose the jaguar and season 2021. Then what will be the BOP ? Jaguar doesn't exist in 2021 so it can't be a 2021 BOP because there is no data.

edit: on second thought, as there is no new data, then jaguar BOP 2021 is the same than BOP 2018.
So, what’s the consensus? Are different years needed for US tracks? I haven’t checked if it is possible to get DHD tyres on the US tracks yet, which would be another variable

Im new to ACC, this was justr what I was looking for. Just a quick question, is there any way to import the current stats I see in the game into this tool ? I was hoping the game stores it in a file somewhere that can be used in the bulk import tab, but can't locate such a file.

thanks

Im new to ACC, this was justr what I was looking for. Just a quick question, is there any way to import the current stats I see in the game into this tool ? I was hoping the game stores it in a file somewhere that can be used in the bulk import tab, but can't locate such a file.

thanks
No you can't. ACC stats are stored in a server based location. There is no local file to retrieve it. This is why ACC result companion is so useful.

ACC Results Companion 1.16.4 Released (here)

Just a small update for today

Option to disable screen position validation

The forms can be moved by dragging to almost any position on the main or alternate screens. There is however some validation that occurs. If ARC thinks not even its title bar is visible enough on the screen, it will revert to a default position (either the previous saved position or centred on the screen). This is to prevent the form being displayed off the visible screen area with no way of moving it.

However, if you want the form at a given position and the validation incorrectly determines the form is not visible enough, you can turn off validation.

Right click on ACC Results Companion icon in the task bar corner and click Disable Screen Position Validation.

pddtley.png

You can now move the forms to any position you want. If you find you have moved the main form off the screen, if you re-activate screen position validation, the form will be re-centred.

Corner names on track maps
Now this one is probably only useful to me. I can never remember the names of corners on tracks and I lose track of the turn numbers after T1.

Now all track maps have tooltips - if you mouse over the track picture, it will show you the name of the corner/straight.

QiTyFnE.gif

Now there are a few caveats here
  • The track image is small so for some circuits, it was difficult to fit in the hitbox for the corners...some complexes might miss turn numbers just to make it all fit
  • No one can seem to agree of what some corners are called and naming and numbering changes over time with some circuits. as a result, I might have picked up an out of date reference
Other
As always, the help has been updated. Press F1 to access.

Finally, thanks again to all who have donated. It is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Hi Doug.
Two bugs spotted, not only from latest version as it was there before. In circuits tab, when you reopen ACCR, the class dropdown menu keep track of latest selection but doesn't apply corresponding filtering. Example you got GT3 in selection but see all classes. And the same in leaderboard tab, the car is kept but filtering is not applied. Obviously if you change the selection, then correct filtering is back.

Hi Doug.
Two bugs spotted, not only from latest version as it was there before. In circuits tab, when you reopen ACCR, the class dropdown menu keep track of latest selection but doesn't apply corresponding filtering. Example you got GT3 in selection but see all classes. And the same in leaderboard tab, the car is kept but filtering is not applied. Obviously if you change the selection, then correct filtering is back.
Yes...these have been around for a while and I've been putting off fixing them. They will however be fixed in the next release.

However, the Cup/Driver Category are not populating correctly (although the filters are applied) and this is driving me to distraction. This may or may not be fixed

Another small bug. In circuits tab, I tried to add the session date. But at next restart, session date is not set (and 'is wet' is taking the expected field location)
in json file, seems something is wrong because date is present two times.

{
"Name": "sessionDateTime",
"Visible": true,
"Order": 8,
"Width": 116
},
{
"Visible": false,
"Order": -1,
"Width": 60
}

and as 'ACC version' is a possible field for this tab and doesn't exist in json file, perhaps that one sessionDateTime field should be this missing field.

edit :
"Name": "olvLeaderboard",
this tab also contains two times sessionDateTime

Last edited:
Another small bug. In circuits tab, I tried to add the session date. But at next restart, session date is not set (and 'is wet' is taking the expected field location)

{
},
{
}

and as 'ACC version' is a possible field for this tab and doesn't exist in json file, perhaps that one sessionDateTime field should be this missing field.

edit :
This was a really stupid bug. There were a couple of columns using the same data field, but rendering the data in different ways. However, I keyed on the data field rather than the column so couldn't tell them apart :redface:

Will be fixed in the next release

{
},
{
}

edit :
Should be fixed now in 1.16.5 (in addition to a bunch of other saved options that weren't applied properly)

Great utility this yours, mate, thanks for sharing!
But I couldn't install it my Windowws 11 Pro PC/system, because the procedure halted as a sudden, in spite of all tricks I tried to manage at.
Any kind suggestion to fix it, if possible?
With best compliments for this update and regards.
Check it isn't being blocked by anti-virus. Note that at some point during the installation, Windows throws up a dialog asking for admin rights...sometimes this isn't in the foreground, so watch for it in the taskbar.

Failing that, post screenshots or where it gets to and if it hangs or just closes

Last edited:
@MB190E - I had a chance to steal my son's monitor to experiment with dual/different sized monitors and couldn't reproduce your issue.

However, if you try out Disable Screen Position Validation, that will turn off the validation, so it shouldn't try to "fix" the position itself

Thank you, Doug. I've been sick and haven't done any racing for several weeks, so I didn't get a chance to do the diagnostics you requested to analyze this problem. I got your ping from the forum so I updated ARC and after de-selecting screen position validation, and reloading a couple times, ARC seems to maintain the screen dimensions and position that I choose. Thank you for fixing this niggle!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%