ACC Release Tomorrow... Who's Excited Then?

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
ACC Launch Tomorrow.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione finally hits version one release tomorrow after a long and often exciting early access programme - who's excited?

Yes, finally that day is almost upon us when Kunos Simulazioni push the big green button and deploy the full 'V1' build of Assetto Corsa Competizione on Steam. Featuring the cars, teams and drivers of the 2018 Blancpain GT Series in all their glory, sim racers have been waiting with baited breath for this day to arrive - and its nearly here!

With a few new tracks in the form of Spa, Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Barcelona joining the title, and a wave of new cars too numerous to mention, what combination will you be taking out onto the circuit first?

ACC Launch tomorrow 2.jpg

Share your excitement about release day with the community in the comments section below!

The Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussion about this awesome simulation. Head over to engage with your fellow sim racing fans, and why not take in a race or two with our ACC Racing Club? Good, clean and fun online racing to be had by all!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I wonder if you will be able to fill up the grid/pit boxes at Spa. Even if you can't, I'm looking forward to it. Also looking forward to the return of my pit crew - those guys will all be fat by now.

Audi, AMG and Porsche with the Aston thrown in for good measure. Also excited for the special events....hopefully some new ones that take advantage of released content.

If I will be still alive by then then I will try to look for alternative racing lines in the wet, that happens because when wet rubber touches wet rubber then something magical happens that no one understand what it is but knows that it is poor grip.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 136 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%