Upcoming Events

Join TCR Virtual today! AC events on Simracing.GP ACC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 369 20.2%
  • Boots

Votes: 70 3.8%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 179 9.8%
  • None

Votes: 1,213 66.2%

ACC Release Tomorrow... Who's Excited Then?

Paul Jeffrey

RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief
Staff
Premium
ACC Launch Tomorrow.jpg

Assetto Corsa Competizione finally hits version one release tomorrow after a long and often exciting early access programme - who's excited?

Yes, finally that day is almost upon us when Kunos Simulazioni push the big green button and deploy the full 'V1' build of Assetto Corsa Competizione on Steam. Featuring the cars, teams and drivers of the 2018 Blancpain GT Series in all their glory, sim racers have been waiting with baited breath for this day to arrive - and its nearly here!

With a few new tracks in the form of Spa, Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Barcelona joining the title, and a wave of new cars too numerous to mention, what combination will you be taking out onto the circuit first?

ACC Launch tomorrow 2.jpg

Share your excitement about release day with the community in the comments section below!

The Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for the latest news and discussion about this awesome simulation. Head over to engage with your fellow sim racing fans, and why not take in a race or two with our ACC Racing Club? Good, clean and fun online racing to be had by all!

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

I wonder if you will be able to fill up the grid/pit boxes at Spa. Even if you can't, I'm looking forward to it. Also looking forward to the return of my pit crew - those guys will all be fat by now.

Audi, AMG and Porsche with the Aston thrown in for good measure. Also excited for the special events....hopefully some new ones that take advantage of released content.

I'm working away 4 hours from home, but I should be finished tomorrow afternoon, so I should be home to get a blast tomorrow night!

Looking forward to trying the Merc around Spa :thumbsup:

If I will be still alive by then then I will try to look for alternative racing lines in the wet, that happens because when wet rubber touches wet rubber then something magical happens that no one understand what it is but knows that it is poor grip.

Lexus around Brands Hatch probably. i just tried the game again, and when you remove any sharpening, it actually looks really pleasant. But i will avoid Paul Ricard like the plague, what a terrible venue really.

Me! I'm excited to finally be able to say I modelled an official Kunos car! (well, one that actually released anyway :roflmao:)

Feels odd tho, when I make mods they get released as soon as I'm done - this thing has been sat cooking for a long time, almost forgot that I made it :confused: Gonna be strange seeing it out and about tomorrow.

9wnDo0U.png