Paul Jeffrey

Premium
The Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club are holding a 60 minute endurance event around the twisting Suzuka Grand Prix Circuit this Saturday - here's how to join the action...

The recent Intercontinental GT Challenge DLC for Assetto Corsa Competizione has opened up a number of opportunities for sim racers to participate on some of the finest race circuits in the world, and one of those tracks, my personal favourite in fact, is the host of our upcoming ACC Racing Club event - SUZUKA!

We are going to be holding a full 60 minute endurance race around the legendary Japanese circuit - with dynamic weather and mandatory pitstops included!

How do I sign up?

Easy, get your name down on the sign up page at the Assetto Corsa Racing Club sub forum HERE.

When are we racing?

The whole event will take place on Saturday 7th March, with practice starting at 20:00 UTC. Full schedule below:

Practice: 20:00 UTC (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:30 UTC (15 minutes)
Race: 20:45 UTC (60 minutes)

So folks, what's stopping you? Get on over to the race sign up page here and put your name down for some exciting Assetto Corsa Competizione racing action at the stunning Suzuka Circuit this Saturday evening!

Pitstop: Mandatory Tyre Change between 25:00 and 35:00

ACC Racing Club 1.jpg
ACC Racing Club 2.jpg
ACC Racing Club 3.jpg

I wish I could but my ageing Fanatec set up has given up again.... this time it's not the rims, it's the base...
I'm pretty sure I need to replace either the main cable or the wheel position sensor. I have both but I'll not be able to get it ready in time tonight. Gutted but have fun ya'll!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 498 39.1%