ACC Race Control

Misc ACC Race Control v1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Lenny, Great App

Any chance the log files that are created could contain the name of the driver as well as the race number - we are looking at using the log to track and record penalties with each driver but the logs only record the Driver number of the car and not the actual driver name. This would be especially useful when looking at driver swaps in an enduro

Many thanks:)

Last edited:
hello do it works with the new dcl gt2 pack and redbullring? if no is it possible update it? thank you

Last edited:
LennyS updated ACC Race Control with a new update entry:

Patch v1.5.6

Bug fixes:
  • Avoid a crash when using Acc RaceControl on the Nordschleife.
  • There is currently a bug with the game which means that some features do not work correctly on the Nordschleife. These features are unlikely to be fixed unless Kunos fixes the bug in the game. Using RaceControl on other tracks behaves like normal. A non exhaustive list of incorrectly working features:
    • changing hud pages
    • changing to tv/helicopter camera
    • gap calculation
    • advanced collision...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Patch v1.5.6

Bug fixes:
  • Avoid a crash when using Acc RaceControl on the Nordschleife.
  • There is currently a bug with the game which means that some features do not work correctly on the Nordschleife. These features are unlikely to be fixed unless Kunos fixes the bug in the game. Using RaceControl on other tracks behaves like normal. A non exhaustive list of incorrectly working features:
    • changing hud pages
    • changing to tv/helicopter camera
    • gap calculation
    • advanced collision...

Sorry that i have not replyed here in a while. I really though that racedept/overtake would send me an email whenever there is a new message here but apparently not.

If you encounter any bugs or crashes feel free to contact me on Github or by my email.

Quick update on the GT2 pack. I am not playing ACC as much anymore and im not really interested in GT2 and i have not purchased the dlc. Therefore i cannot really update this application to work correctly for it.
Everything "should" work. The new cars should show up as an error but that is only visual. For the Redbull ring the gap calculation should be a little worse than on other tracks since i cannot create the necessary meta data for it. Also advanced collision detection should be a little worse aswell.

Last edited:
Hi Lenny, Great App

Any chance the log files that are created could contain the name of the driver as well as the race number - we are looking at using the log to track and record penalties with each driver but the logs only record the Driver number of the car and not the actual driver name. This would be especially useful when looking at driver swaps in an enduro

Many thanks:)
The log should include the car number as well as the driver name when the driver connects to the session.
You should be able to use that to cross reference the driver with the car number.

Do you have a program to do this or are you doing this by hand?
If you are doing this by hand it would be way easier to just connect a google sheet and collect the data there.

If you are programming this then the above soluition should work. Or you can fork the github repo and implement exactly what you need directly in RaceControl.
Parsing log files is not really a fun idea.

Sorry that i have not replyed here in a while. I really though that racedept/overtake would send me an email whenever there is a new message here but apparently not.

If you encounter any bugs or crashes feel free to contact me on Github or by my email.

Quick update on the GT2 pack. I am not playing ACC as much anymore and im not really interested in GT2 and i have not purchased the dlc. Therefore i cannot really update this application to work correctly for it.
Everything "should" work. The new cars should show up as an error but that is only visual. For the Redbull ring the gap calculation should be a little worse than on other tracks since i cannot create the necessary meta data for it. Also advanced collision detection should be a little worse aswell.
hi lenny if u not interested in dlc gt2 Can we help you in any way to provide you with the data to update?

hi lenny if u not interested in dlc gt2 Can we help you in any way to provide you with the data to update?
I already talked to him about that. He has the data about the cars already and it will be added in the next update. The track data are currently not available due to an ACC issue..

I already talked to him about that. He has the data about the cars already and it will be added in the next update. The track data are currently not available due to an ACC issue..
Dear ACC racers!
ACC hotfix 1.10.1 is out now on Steam, refresh your Steam client in order to download and install the update.

Changelog v1.10.1
- Fixed broadcasting API not sending N24 track_info.
- Broadcasting API: fixed world position data.
- Broadcasting API: fixed position in cup.
- Enabled the N24 weight in advanced Multiplayer preferences page.
- Fixed missing sector information in timetable in MP when sector time is above a minute.

ok thank you, kunos has update now to 1.10.1 here is the history

Patch v1.5.7

Changes:
  • Add support for GT2 dlc cars (Audi, KTM, Maserati, Mercedes, Porsche 911, Porsche 935)

Bug fixes:
  • Disable yellow flag detection. With version 1.10 and upwards of the game the broadcasting api has changed a little but
    which means that the yellow flag detection does not work correctly and would show every caras causing a yellow flag.Until this change in the api is reverted or a workaround has been found the yellow flag detection will remain disabled.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • < 5 years