ACC Question.

I can't figure out how to add the different cars either in Practice or a Race. Example: If I am driving a Porsche and want to add an Audi or Martin, how do I add those?

You have single make enabled in the game menu. The menu where you select number of cars, time of day and race length etc. At the bottom has the option saying single make. Disable that

you can only do either single make, i.e. porsche cup or audi only, or run the whole field. there is - as far as i know - no way to pick your own grid as you can do in other games. i suppose this is down to marketing and being tied into one series, the gtwc.

You have single make enabled in the game menu. The menu where you select number of cars, time of day and race length etc. At the bottom has the option saying single make. Disable that

Ok, thanks I will look into that. Also, why doesn't my name show up as the driver? Also, If I select a setup, do I have to save it with a name?

Also, why doesn't my name show up as the driver?
only online or if you play with one of the cars self-designed where you can also allocate three driver names.
Also, If I select a setup, do I have to save it with a name?
if you want to use it again, i guess. i never tried saving a file without a name, maybe the game generates one automaticilly? no idea. but why not give it a name including relevant info i.e. how much fuel, which track temp etc. it's what i do.

Last edited:
you can only do either single make, i.e. porsche cup or audi only, or run the whole field. there is - as far as i know - no way to pick your own grid as you can do in other games. i suppose this is down to marketing and being tied into one series, the gtwc.

Yea, I see that you can only use one brand of car, that's a shame. So, you can't pick a grid? I clicked on official and Custom Liveries,but still got the Martin in a practice. Also, why can't we race laps instead of time?

Last edited:
You can choose your car and its livery .... you can have all cars of the same brand and you can have different cars on track .... what you cannot is having a race in number of laps.

- If you always have the same car in any session for you .... you are surely making a mistake somewhere choosing the car.
- 2 possibilities of grid ... all the same brand as yours .... or a full grid with different cars of the same period ..... and this was already explained in the first answer you received:

If you didn't disable this option in the race-practice menu ... that's why you always have the same brand as yours on track.

For setups, I'll complete @Eckhart von Glan answer:
If you use a base setup ( Safe - Agressive or Wet ) and if you modify it ... you'll have to save it if you want to keep it for a next time on this same track.
If you didn't change anything in this setup, no need to save it .
You cannot save a setup without giving it a name ... I already clicked save ... forgetting to write a name and that didn't work ( of course ! :D )

Last edited:
what he is missing is the ability to select your own mixed grid, for instance: only German makes (Audi - Porsche - AMG). That is possible in other games, but not in ACC. But online you can set up a server through sgp where this is possible. But since it is not possible to stack your online race with AI cars, you then need two dozen dedicated players to join your handmade grid.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 250 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%