ACC on xbox one

Hi. Apologies if this has been raised and answered before. I didn't see much in the search function..

I've recently bought AC on xbox one and think it's absolutely superb but have heard really bad reviews of ACC on xbox one, many of which was when it was first released prior to any improvements/updates. Has ACC got any better on Xbox or is it still horrible? Anyone got any experience of it (I imagine most of you play on pc) Thanks

Hi. Apologies if this has been raised and answered before. I didn't see much in the search function..

I've recently bought AC on xbox one and think it's absolutely superb but have heard really bad reviews of ACC on xbox one, many of which was when it was first released prior to any improvements/updates. Has ACC got any better on Xbox or is it still horrible? Anyone got any experience of it (I imagine most of you play on pc) Thanks
Hey Chris.

I haven't got any direct experience with it on Xbox but my friend plays it on Xbox One and he says it's fine. However, when he comes to my house and plays on the PC he realises the difference in quality so he wishes he didn't try on PC.

But he still says it's playable on Xbox. I tried it on PS4 and it was ok.

Ok thank you for your response. That's sort of the impression I got that it's an alright game unless you compare it to the pc equivalent. I have been told that immersion and physics are still great but the bugs and force feedback are a problem. The 30fps I probably won't even notice as its all I'm used to anyway.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back