Heyoo!

I've made a guide over on r/ACCompetizione on how to get amazing native resolution look, crisp, super sharp detail, with excellent stable and smooth FPS on the Quest 2 in ACC.

This is for those who don't already know about the 1:1 game to Quest 2 Oculus Link feed, the hidden FOV Tangent Multiplier in the Oculus debug tool, and get FSR/CAS sharpening working on OculusVR without wasting performance headroom by using OpenVR/SteamVR.

ACC Oculus VR: How to PROPERLY setup ACC and Quest 2 (Reddit post).

The guide uses the same in game settings as LynxSec's SteamVR Performance Guide. With a few extra recommendations thrown in to help increase performance even further if on lower end hardware. I've also tried documenting and explaining what each setting do and how much performance they will gain you.

I try to keep this updated if new methods to gain even more performance and quality are found. Commenters have helped out a lot in findings, so feel free to leave a comment if you have any suggestions or questions!

Thank you, and enjoy! :inlove:
≧◡≦

hello
I did follow your guide , 2 times , no matter what I do or what I configured , ACC on my quest2 is still looking awfull ...
There must be somehting I dont understand in all this :(

thanks
D

hello
I did follow your guide , 2 times , no matter what I do or what I configured , ACC on my quest2 is still looking awfull ...
There must be somehting I dont understand in all this :(

thanks
D
I just fixed my awfull looking ACC. It now looks great and plays well on Quest 2.
Within ACC video settings the problem was the tone mapping, exposure gain and image contrast. Adjusting these has made it my best looking Sim in VR.

Wow lot's to take in, but thanks for the guide I thought VR would be plug and play. My Oculus Quest 2 should be here in a few days will certainly use this guide as a reference. I originally order VR for the upcoming F1 22 game but cant wait to use it on ACC!

I just fixed my awfull looking ACC. It now looks great and plays well on Quest 2.
Within ACC video settings the problem was the tone mapping, exposure gain and image contrast. Adjusting these has made it my best looking Sim in VR.
The shadow pop in is absolutely awful though, how do you not get seriously distracted by it.

I have just started back on the sims after a break and was eager to test the new Nords, but in vr on high settings the shadow pop in on the trees mainly is just too much to handle, I had to turn it off and just play it on a panel, where it seems fine.

I can’t seem to fix these shadows in vr so have given up on vr with acc (again :))

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%