Acc not working whit crew chief and sim dashboard???

After last update the crew chief app its not working more whit acc and the default spotter and radio i dont like. the sim dashboard app the same, now it only shows gear,speed and time for lap and i dont know how far i am from the car in front,behind, position. somebody else have this problem? sorry for my bad english.

Crew chief devs announced a little while back they were no longer going to keep Crew Chief working for ACC because they were constantly having to rework it to keep up with Kunos's changes, they also said the outputs were buggy. Look like the latest update has broken the link entirely.

i have the sim dashboard app connected to a android tablet and now a lot of functions not work correctly anymore. i hope for a update to come.

Are you using this one?:

Or this one:

I’m using the latter and it was still working last night after the patch.

You're welcome but sadly the newest beta doesn't work for me :(

Edit: This one should work:

Thanks for this, will give it a go later.

Are you using this one?:

Or this one:

I’m using the latter and it was still working last night after the patch.

Thanks for this, will give it a go later.
Im using the first one and now i wait for a update. I dont like my monitor to be full of widgets and whit this app i have all that i need on a tablet.

Crew chief devs announced a little while back they were no longer going to keep Crew Chief working for ACC because they were constantly having to rework it to keep up with Kunos's changes, they also said the outputs were buggy. Look like the latest update has broken the link entirely.

The dev behind CC has been still working on ACC support and released updates on the beta branch including compatibility fixes suggested by Kunos if I recall right.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back