Paul Jeffrey

Premium
16 ACC Merc Rain.jpg 17 ACC Audi Rain.jpg 18 ACC Rain Race.jpg 21 ACC Night Race.jpg 14 ACC Audi Night.jpg 24 ACC Dusk.jpg
Marco Massarutto has confirmed more Assetto Corsa Competizione news will be coming in the next weeks during this latest interview with technology giants Nvidia...

During the brief interview video with Nvidia presenter Julian Huguet recently, Kunos Simulazioni Co-Founder Marco Massarutto has revealed some interesting insight into the highly anticipated new title from the makers of Assetto Corsa, including confirmation that the studio continue to target a "late summer" 2018 Early Access release date, and going on to mention that more news about the new simulation should be revealed in the next few weeks.

Already we've seen quite a bit of footage from ACC thanks to the various launch and reveal events around the world, and again this latest interview with Nvidia gives players another glimpse at what promises to be a highly polished visual treat, building on the already exceptionally solid foundations of Assetto Corsa as the Italian team move to the powerful Unreal 4 game engine - a first for the studio and yet another notable developer making use of this mightily potent engine for a sim racing game.

Sit back and enjoy the new footage as we continue to eagerly await more news about ACC in the coming days and weeks...

Assetto Corsa Competizione should be available on Steam Early Access Summer 2018.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Competizione here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding this exciting upcoming sim. We intend to host some quality League and Club Racing events as well as hosting some great community created mods (we hope!). Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Last edited:
I was talking about fixing emerging issues and bugs most which are found by users not labs
You know the game fixes listed in Release notes with every driver
Have you ever read Release notes ?
Scroll down to bottom on any Nvidia driver version page and read "Changes and Fixed Issues in Version xxx "

As I said you will see lots of fixes for all sorts of titles but look through every single driver, trust me you won't find anything as I read them all, I am not guessing

You may find notes VR or 3D Vision compatibility upgraded .....but they are not bugs

Show me one reference to any SMS fix or for that matter any other "sim" , good luck ;)

Don't let this guy annoy you. He has a reputation for disagreeing. He must get off on it?

Don't let this guy annoy you. He has a reputation for disagreeing. He must get off on it?

I bought premium here at race department because the members are helpful and mature.
I like a good disagreement when facts are laid out and good conversation, or a better understanding results.
But, I'll never go back to sites like gtplanet constant childish bickering over there is stressful when we're all here for information and fun.

• Deleted member 379375

Great video and really interesting. It just so happens that I'm working on car rotation at the moment as I think I'm giving away time on corner entry. I'm aware that I spend too much time off throttle mid corner so I'm trying to perfect trail braking and controlling the pitch of the car on entry more. I've tried RF2 demo a couple of times and appreciate it's a true sim it just feels a bit fragmented and unpolished , I just hope they get there before the goal posts have moved

Watch from 9:16 , lol or watch the whole thing ! It may open some minds ;) to more than just VR but rF2 also !
What a combo !!!!!!!!!

Edit : For all the haters , this was filmed on a 10 month ago version of rF2 and numerous optimization updates ;)
I will never change my mind against VR, also rF2 is a big disappointment to me.

I really, really hope some of the simracing Blancpain drivers ( and any of the non-Blancpain ones too ) - especially the iRacing fanatics, there are a few - are getting really listened to about the issues they have with AC which hopefully won't carry over to ACC. Still got at least 6 months before the earliest full release, I want to be hearing happy excited rumours.

I really, really hope some of the simracing Blancpain drivers ( and any of the non-Blancpain ones too ) - especially the iRacing fanatics, there are a few - are getting really listened to about the issues they have with AC which hopefully won't carry over to ACC. Still got at least 6 months before the earliest full release, I want to be hearing happy excited rumours.
And which Blancpain drivers have issues with AC?

And again NVIDIA logo on tilte...... :O_o: There will be advantage for greenboys in performance? ACC will go by steps of pCARS?.... :O_o::cautious:

Performance you would need crystal ball

What it means it's more likely Nvidia will have fixes/improvement for 3D/VR in later driver releases more so with 11 series coming

Look in any Nvidia release notes far back as you like SMS is only one had updates
AC, rF2, AMS had nothing

Maybe you get free coupon for ACC buying a GTX1180 :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back