Resource icon

Misc ACC Modular HUD Components 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

slemke

S.R.Lemke
slemke submitted a new resource:

ACC Modular HUD Components - ACC HUD Overlays

Now that I have learned a bit more about simhub, I created some modular items so you can have a more personalized HUD if you want. In my case, I like to see the in-car Dash and the default tachometer is to bright and calls to much attention to the eye. Some items I did not extract as they are quite visible in the Dash, like ABS and TC, some cars don't show Brake Bias(eg. M4).

Attached here are 4 Overlays:

- Ignition/Engine/Fuel Status:
-> Start...

Read more about this resource...

Not sure if it's just me, but the indicators are always flashing and the fuel overlays do not work. SimHub version 7.3.0 and most recent ACC version.

All my other overlay bits work fine, just none from this pack seem to work? Any clue what I might have done wrong?

I just downloaded the ones here from the page and they worked fine.

I added an update, now for the blinkers they will only work if the ignition is on, this may or may not help you.
Note also those are 4 different overlays you have to create 'New Overlay Layout' and add all the 4, and lastly, the Fuel only appears if the ignition is on and the Engine is running and the in Tank is 0.

Last edited:
I've tried the new files & sadly still the same thing. I've attached two screens below for you, my other sim hub overlays work fine just nothing with this one which is a shame as the ignition one is really handy.

Example 1.jpg

Example 2.jpg

Tried that one & also nothing.

Tried uninstalling the old one, reinstall this one, make a new layout, use my existing layout. I'm sure this isn't me being thick :thumbsdown:

No worries, if something is not working accordingly there must be some catch, that's how software works ;)

Have you configured ACC on simghub, so it looks like this:

ACC_configured.jpg

Maybe without that simhub cannot retrieve some infos like ignition status.

Also, if that's not the case I may create another version much dedicated to this blue square, thanks for reporting back!

Yep, my settings are the exact same as yours. All my other overlays work fine, never had an issue with installing them but something about these just don't work right. Shame as the ignition one is really good!

slemke updated ACC Modular HUD Components with a new update entry:

Fuel Rewamp, Track and Air temps more sensitive

Fuel has gotten a nice feature:
1- It shows percentage of used fuel;
2- It now blinks when you reach 50% of fuel consumption (blinks until 52% is consumed), so you can better calculate if you are good or need to save for the rest of the stint.

Air / Track:
More sensitive: instead showing only ex: 39C it will now show decimals, ex: 39.25C, which can make it easier to identify if the track/air is getting hotter or colder.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years