Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.0.6.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've played with it before I went on vacation. But I cant seem to get the overlays to stay on the main monitor of acc. When I click back on the game they go away unless I alt+tab back to the app.

I've played with it before I went on vacation. But I cant seem to get the overlays to stay on the main monitor of acc. When I click back on the game they go away unless I alt+tab back to the app.
Make sure the game is running in Windowed Borderless mode, or Tap F11 Twice when running in Fullscreen mode.

Also make sure you are running the latest version, multi-monitor support was only added it 0.0.7.7: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acc-manager.50578/updates#resource-update-91629

Last edited:
Since Kunos Simulazioni has added an option to make unlisted servers available through a file.. I thought why not make a nice UI for that!

This means that the next version will allow you to save the 'unlisted servers' and (de)activate them in the serverList.json in your acc config folder.
That way you will not have to mess around with any text editor, or replace files.. Just add the entry once and you're set forever.

1657751483518.png

Last edited:
Defragler updated ACC Manager with a new update entry:

- TreeViews: Fixed open/close bug when clicking the leaves.
- Livery Viewer: Increased snappiness and decreased memory usage.
- ACC Settings: Added serverlist so you can manage unlisted servers and quickly enable or disable the serverList.json.
- HUDs: Overlay options will only show when hovering else the description of the overlay will be displayed.
- HUDs: Add a Window option to each overlay, allowing it to be captured by streaming applications.

View attachment 582115
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I downloaded this yesterday and what a piece of kit it is congrats on making this and thank you.

One thing i want to ask you about is the hud. Does it not save where we put them? When i boot up they are always in the bottom right corner of my screen. I was hoping they would stay where we placed them.

Thanks

I downloaded this yesterday and what a piece of kit it is congrats on making this and thank you.

One thing i want to ask you about is the hud. Does it not save where we put them? When i boot up they are always in the bottom right corner of my screen. I was hoping they would stay where we placed them.

Thanks

Check out the My Documents/ACC Manager/Overlays folder, the x and y locations are saved there. If they are not it could be that other software is preventing acc manager from accessing these folders/files.

edit: after enabling the reposition mode, make sure you disable it again. without disabling it the new location will not persist.

Last edited:
Check out the My Documents/ACC Manager/Overlays folder, the x and y locations are saved there. If they are not it could be that other software is preventing acc manager from accessing these folders/files.

edit: after enabling the reposition mode, make sure you disable it again. without disabling it the new location will not persist.
Thanks a lot, i will look at this :)

edit: for some reason i cannot get the images to show in post so have added a link to all 3 until i can fix this.

I think i have found the problem.
My set up i have a 49" tv with a 21" monitor on the right side of my tv in portrait mode (flipped), the tv and monitor are in extended mode too.

So i start ACC Manager and set my overlays in the below image.
ACC Manager image 1
ACCManager1small.png

Yellow is where i have set 3 of the overlays, note that red is where the 3 overlay moving parts are and they are mostly on my second screen the 21" monitor in portrait flipped mode.

Blue is where the overlays and the moving parts are fully on my 49" tv screen.

White is the settings for the Input Trace Overlay file, keep an eye on this on the second image below.

ACC Manager image 2
ACCManager2small.png

Note in the white circle the settings have changed, this happened when i closed ACC Manager.

ACC Manager image 3
ACCManager3small.png

I have again started ACC Manager and you can see the yellow overlays are in the bottom right corner of my 49" tv, the blue overlays have retained their settings ok. You can also see that the settings for the white have retained the settings that were changed when i stopped ACC Manager from before.

So it looks to me the moving parts of the overlays being on the second monitor is maybe throughing something out of whack.

Thanks

Last edited:
edit: for some reason i cannot get the images to show in post so have added a link to all 3 until i can fix this.

I think i have found the problem.
My set up i have a 49" tv with a 21" monitor on the right side of my tv in portrait mode (flipped), the tv and monitor are in extended mode too.

So i start ACC Manager and set my overlays in the below image.
ACC Manager image 1
View attachment 584221
Yellow is where i have set 3 of the overlays, note that red is where the 3 overlay moving parts are and they are mostly on my second screen the 21" monitor in portrait flipped mode.

Blue is where the overlays and the moving parts are fully on my 49" tv screen.

White is the settings for the Input Trace Overlay file, keep an eye on this on the second image below.

ACC Manager image 2
View attachment 584222
Note in the white circle the settings have changed, this happened when i closed ACC Manager.

ACC Manager image 3
View attachment 584223
I have again started ACC Manager and you can see the yellow overlays are in the bottom right corner of my 49" tv, the blue overlays have retained their settings ok. You can also see that the settings for the white have retained the settings that were changed when i stopped ACC Manager from before.

So it looks to me the moving parts of the overlays being on the second monitor is maybe throughing something out of whack.

Thanks
Thanks for the images and the extended explanation!

I got 1 question, is there any windows scaling applied on the big TV? (If so I will look into a solution or provide a workaround)

Will make sure it will be fixed if we figure out why :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the images and the extended explanation!

I got 1 question, is there any windows scaling applied on the big TV? (If so I will look into a solution or provide a workaround)

Will make sure it will be fixed if we figure out why :D
sorry for the late reply, i have no clue about scaling so i have just taken a screenshot of the tv and monitor settings if that helps. if it does not let me know what you need and i will get it.
settings.png
Thanks.

sorry for the late reply, i have no clue about scaling so i have just taken a screenshot of the tv and monitor settings if that helps. if it does not let me know what you need and i will get it.
View attachment 584513Thanks.
1658430109658.png

Edit: As far as I could spot, the Scaling on your TV is set to 125%, you can circumvent it by right clicking the acc manager.exe and clicking the Properties. Then follow the steps in the image above.

Please let me know if this solves it or not, then I will look into handling scaling for secondary screens.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back