ACC Logitech G25 settings

Hi, I've just bought the ACC and found out that the FBB is just terrible. FBB is dead around the center, so few degrees of rotation close to the center I dont feel anything. In AC it was the same but not as noticable. Is there any tutorial how to set FBB for G25 in ACC? I've found some threads here but nothing like step by step tutorial. Also looks like the rasmusP is some kind of wizard for the logitech wheels, just from what I've read :D Can someone help me sort it out?

Attachments

• G25-specificGameSettings.png
    G25-specificGameSettings.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 1,448
  • G25-globalWheelSettings.png
    G25-globalWheelSettings.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,420
  • ACC-FBB.png
    ACC-FBB.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,713
Just leave everything in the driver to default and use Aris recommendation, it worked well for me.
Why do you have 264° rotation set in the driver, very strange, just leave both the 900° and the games sets it accordingly to the car.

Just leave everything in the driver to default and use Aris recommendation, it worked well for me.
Why do you have 264° rotation set in the driver, very strange, just leave both the 900° and the games sets it accordingly to the car.

What are his suggestions, do you have a link maybe?

Is it this video?

Im curious has he updated since then?

Last edited:
Happy with my G29 settings now.
Make sure to disable wheel centering springin logitech profiler then 900 degrees and 50% sensitivity also in priofiler.

Then ingame

Gain: 100
Min force: 13
Dynamic dampening: 100
Road effects: 10

Hope this helps, this is the best i can get out of the G29.
Its still not as good as RF2,Raceroom or AMS1 & AMS2 FFB but the best ive got it and ive tried everything.

Sometimes my old DFGT somehow was on 180° rotation mode, and that made the ffb feel different as well, but what i actually meant was that you might not be the player who wants to use or suits recommended settings.
The weirdest thing is that when I go straight (no lock applied) I feel kerbs, but when I apply some lock e.g. in corner I don't feel kerbs, it's like there is smooth surface :D

The weirdest thing is that when I go straight (no lock applied) I feel kerbs, but when I apply some lock e.g. in corner I don't feel kerbs, it's like there is smooth surface :D

Are you talking about the inside kerb?
In that case feeling very little is to be expected.. you are hitting the kerb with the inside front tyre with very little load on it... most of the car load will be on the outside tyre and that's where most of the FF will be coming.

If you hit a kerb on exit with the outside tyres you should feel exactly the opposite with a lot more vibration coming from that loaded tyre.

Obviously it also depends on what kerb we are talking about, some kerbs are simply smooth.

Are you talking about the inside kerb?
In that case feeling very little is to be expected.. you are hitting the kerb with the inside front tyre with very little load on it... most of the car load will be on the outside tyre and that's where most of the FF will be coming.

If you hit a kerb on exit with the outside tyres you should feel exactly the opposite with a lot more vibration coming from that loaded tyre.

Obviously it also depends on what kerb we are talking about, some kerbs are simply smooth.
For example Nurburgring outside kerb in T11 and inside T12

Ok here's something new weird: My Assetto Corso felt very well before I upgradet from Win 8.1 to Win10. Now there is no FFB anymore at all. Already tried de- and reinstalling USB and logitech drivers, as well as recalibrating the wheel in Windows specific settings. Well, ingame I got no FFB at all. No road feeling, no curbs, not even a wall hit. So I tried to calibrate the G25 among it's latest driver in Win 10 but, when pushing any button (puncture simulation I. E.) the software quits immediately. So I don't have any clue how to get my wheel working properly again. Whenever I go on track, incar going ahead from pits, after 1 second the wheel is turning like recalibrating (when u plug it in to USB) and afterwards it's stiff like forced by a centerspring. I already tried loading AC with and without the Logitech Software, but no changes at all. Please has anyone an idea how to fix this BS? It's driving me crazy because I can't drive AC anymore this way :(
Thanks guys

The G25 driver you use for win 10 is ancient, it's the same one I've used for win7 for years. - 5.10.127 which dates from 2010(!). It sounds like your wheel is restarting it's USB connection, which might indicate either it's dying or hopefully it just doesn't like the USB port - try plugging it into a different port ( you're plugging it straight into the PC right? never plug a wheel into a hub ) preferably one on a different USB controller. You'll often find motherboards have 2 or more.

@steelking if you can't feel FFB effects at times it might actually be clipping, try turning the FFB *down* & see what happens. I run 107% ( for some other game, probably AC )/0/100% in the G25 settings, and 82/5/100/25/333 in ACC right now, although I'm constantly fiddling with those. Ideally you want max FFB strength in the game & to fiddle with the driver strength, I forget why I'm doing it this way round but there was a good reason at some point...

Oh, I also use the LUT I generated for AC - technically you can set min force to 0 if you do that, I suspect I forgot to change it...

Last edited:
Have you updated to the 2016 driver? Same release number but 2016 ;)

Not sure that's official - https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360024840473--Downloads-G25-Racing-Wheel is via starting at the logitech site, that's defintely 2010. Still works fine though!

Generated a new lut at 101% in the logii CP, however ended up settling for 104% force and 95%( ish ) gain in ACC with min force at 0. Had to raise overall force or there was just no weight in the middle of the wheel range ( regardless of min force ) and it was driving me mad. Have set dyn damping down around 40%. The FFB meter in game doesn't show any clipping, but I need to check that out in a bit more detail because rasing force like that did seem to make the feeback a bit more dull.

Last edited:
The site may not be official, not too sure about that but the release was\is official, they were updated after the guys at Raceroom found a bug in the older driver, one of the old RR loading screens used to advise people to update to the newer (2016) drivers.

99.9% certain, i think ;)

Edit- Yeah, i was sure so did a little digging. From the S3 RR forum, 2 devs describing the new drivers

FFB Updates This one is just confirming logitech are dumb :)

Edit 2 - and this one confirming that the 2016 drivers were on the Logi website
FFB Updates

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years