ACC | Live Streaming The New Content Against YouTubers (17th November)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Competizione is getting a new update this week, and to celebrate I'm going up against a few familiar names on the brand new Imola track and 2020 GT World Challenge Europe teams and cars.
  • Racing new Imola and 2020 GT3 cars against big name sim racers.
  • Testing out the new Mercedes AMG GT3.
  • First coverage of the brand new Imola track in ACC.

Yes, it's time to ramble on for a couple of hours whilst getting increasingly sweaty and racing against many familiar names, all for the benefit of celebrating a brand new DLC update coming to Assetto Corsa Competizione - the 2020 GTWC and Imola DLC!

Assetto Corsa Livestream Event | Catch all the action 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET 17/11/2020: Click HERE.

Join me on what should be a fun if not massively competitive journey around the stunning Imola venue, I'll be racing against the Kunos developers, YouTube's Jimmy Broadbent, Chris Haye, Jardier, Nils Naujoks, Josh Martin, Mr Git, Simracing 604 and plenty more besides! Time to get thrashed, all for a good cause :D

I'll be livestreaming my race and opinions on the RaceDepartment Twitch channel from about 19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET on Tuesday 17th November, so make sure to tune in and see what all the fuss is about :)

I love Imola, I love ACC, I love racing and I adore GT3's. REALLY looking forward to this one.

Join us here on Racedepartment.com to see all the action unfold live, just look out for the pop up player on your screen to bask the in the incompetence of my driving against people who actually know what they are doing!

Assetto Corsa Competizione is available now on both PC and console.

Got questions about the sim? Want to know more and share your thoughts with our awesome community? Head over to the Assetto Corsa Competizione sub forum here at RaceDepartment and get a thread fired up today!

ACC Live event footer.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%