ACC: Laguna, Bathurst, Suzuka, Kyalami and Intercontinental GT Coming Soon!

Serge.M

100RPM
Premium
Great news! I love the fact that they are releasing a full racing series instead of a new car or a new track here and there... I'm not familiar with the intercontinental GT series, but the choice of tracks is great, even if these are very challenging layouts. Suzuka, Bathurst, Laguna Seca... I better practice my driving!!

This is very, very exciting news!
It’s a stand-alone endurance series run by SRO, one of the Rounds for the Blancpain GT series is shared with the IGTC series (Spa 24 hour)

Full list here: https://www.intercontinentalgtchallenge.com/calendar

Jonathan Young

100RPM
Premium
This is awesome! A new update today, the 2019 season plus Zandvoort next month and four iconic tracks, well, soon. ACC is already my favorite sim and it’s getting better and better.

CDwyer

100RPM
This thread got to me to boot up ACC, it must be well over 6 months since I played it, Wow, its playable in VR now! Nice!

Xela1

500RPM
fantastic! Could be a gift for 1st or 2nd quarter 2020. So it is the final punch for all the other GT sims. Kunos you‘ll take the right turn - bravo!

Serge.M

100RPM
Premium
Very curious to see what if anything they will do with regards to water drainage and running downhill during wet sessions

DrRob

250RPM
Just checked the entry lists for the 2019 IGTC again...

Laguna Seca had some GT4s:
Ford Mustang, Porsche Cayman 718 CSMR, BMW M4. :whistling:

At least they should be included Kunos, right? ;)
Me wants!

MarcG

1000RPM
Premium
Bathurst... When i saw Aris' post on Facebook it sent a shiver down my spine and my excitement levels shot through the roof, it wasn't until a few minutes later that i found out about the other tracks, that's cool, but it's all about Bathurst for me.

Am I the only one missing Suzuka, or was it simply not announced? Anyway great news. Bathurst
The Intercontinental GT Pack, to be fully dedicated to the Intercontinental GT Challenge, will feature new tracks such as Suzuka, Mount Panorama, Laguna Seca and Kyalami, with the South African circuit reproduced for the first time ever in a racing simulation using laserscan technology, just like all other tracks in the pack, in order to guarantee the ultimate accuracy.

Top Bottom