ACC: Laguna, Bathurst, Suzuka, Kyalami and Intercontinental GT Coming Soon!

Rot Teufel

250RPM
ok, nice news. But, speaking about DLC, the Blancpain GT 2019 will come out or not?
I remember that some months ago something comes out about Barcellona and Zandvoort. And this circuit should had been released this summer.

EDIT: seems that everything regarding 2019 DLC has been delayed on late october.

Knoxstar

250RPM
well, not really disapointed, but seeing that this is more of a same, I might not be getting this one , was really hoping for something along GT4/GT5 spec of cars , those I would really love to drive around
Keep your head up mate. Intercontinental GT is a multi-class series so one never knows. In fact it will probably follow if not sooner then later..

On another note, Laguna Seca has been dropped from the real series and a different track added. The Indianapolis Indy RC. Personally Laguna Seca is way more interesting as a road course so I hope they still add it and then slip in Indianapolis later.

Keep your head up mate. Intercontinental GT is a multi-class series so one never knows. In fact it will probably follow if not sooner then later..
The IGTC isn't multiclass, it's only GT3, individual races may have other classes but they aren't apart of the IGTC.

Serge.M

100RPM
Premium
On another note, Laguna Seca has been dropped from the real series and a different track added. The Indianapolis Indy RC. Personally Laguna Seca is way more interesting as a road course so I hope they still add it and then slip in Indianapolis later.
IGTC will be the 2019 season I believe so we are getting Laguna Seca. I’m sure the door is open to a small ish dlc for 2020 season with the Indy track later

Cuir07

1RPM
Really happy to see that new content is coming for ACC. I was wondering what is the difference between Blancpain GT series and Intercontinental GT Challenge? Which one of the two championship is the most competitive? (in which one the drivers are better?)

Might have to look at ACC now, Bathurst is easily one of my favourite circuits. Shame Kunos never made it for AC, that game is just screaming out for a LIDAR Bathurst, hopefully a talented modder will bring that to fruition :thumbsup:

Martin Fiala

5000RPM
Premium
I'm quite excited for laserscanned Bathurst, I'd just be more excited if it came for a different game. Sorry.

Edit: I just want to assure the people clicking disagree on this post that you're mistaken, I absolutely *would* be more excited. I swear I would.

Last edited:

felippekiss

100RPM
I like Bathurst, Suzuka and Laguna but for first time we'll have a Laserscan version of Kyalami i really appreciate that

Great news! I love the fact that they are releasing a full racing series instead of a new car or a new track here and there... I'm not familiar with the intercontinental GT series, but the choice of tracks is great, even if these are very challenging layouts. Suzuka, Bathurst, Laguna Seca... I better practice my driving!!

This is very, very exciting news!

Top Bottom