ACC keep crashing all the time now

I'm having a similar issue but my game crashes if I have my wheel plugged in. I just bought a Logitech G923 and ACC was the first game I tried with it. The game works with a controller, but crashes anytime the wheel is recognized. I can set up the controller in settings, but when it comes time to actually load in content, I get the UE4 error crash notification.

As my issue is linked directly to a controller -- the game will not have this issue is I use keyboard or a gamepad -- how exactly would I narrow this down? The game works, but it doesn't work with my wheel. I even bought a wheel because I believe that would be more entertaining than a controller for a game like this, so it's frustrating to see it doesn't even work. I was able to get it to work with Project CARS 2, but that required the game to see it as a different wheel than the 923 which isn't supported as a specific device in the options.

Apologies if my issue is "hijacking" the thread. I originally made a thread about this on the ACC reddit over the weekend and have yet to receive a reply, so I figure I'd go to a more dedicated space to see if they can help me figure it out.

• Deleted member 379375

I'm having a similar issue but my game crashes if I have my wheel plugged in. I just bought a Logitech G923 and ACC was the first game I tried with it. The game works with a controller, but crashes anytime the wheel is recognized. I can set up the controller in settings, but when it comes time to actually load in content, I get the UE4 error crash notification.

As my issue is linked directly to a controller -- the game will not have this issue is I use keyboard or a gamepad -- how exactly would I narrow this down? The game works, but it doesn't work with my wheel. I even bought a wheel because I believe that would be more entertaining than a controller for a game like this, so it's frustrating to see it doesn't even work. I was able to get it to work with Project CARS 2, but that required the game to see it as a different wheel than the 923 which isn't supported as a specific device in the options.

Apologies if my issue is "hijacking" the thread. I originally made a thread about this on the ACC reddit over the weekend and have yet to receive a reply, so I figure I'd go to a more dedicated space to see if they can help me figure it out.

You need to head over to the official forum it you haven't already. There are a few threads over there on 923 issues. Not sure if you are on a PC or console.
Here's one that might be of interest

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys as of today ACC has been crashing all the time now even when in single player mode. I was wondering if any of you had a fix for this? Is there a setting that if set to high will cause crashing? I'm trying to get into the Competition servers but when the game keeps crashing how can I raise my SA?

I have a dual Ethernet Bigfoot Killer K1 card.
SAME ISSUE CRASH ALL THE TIME ONLY ACC THIS HAPPING.
I re- installed no overclock simple 3 screens and sli manager

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back