ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9)

Misc ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9) 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Falken1 submitted a new resource:

ACC Generic Dash (v1.0) - Important info for your ACC sessions! Mini Leaderboard Included!

Hello!

I've always wanted to have a punt at making a Sim Hub Dashboard for ACC, so here we are!

The main dash provides the following information;
View attachment 420378

Also flags, dipped headlights, full beam, flash and rain lights are displayed;
View attachment 420379
(Blue flags, high beam, rain light active)

View attachment 420380
When changing TC1, TC2, Engine Map, ABS and BIAS a mini window will pop up to let you know you made a change...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, Just downloaded and ran the dash but half the numbers do not show up like brake temps and when I leave the pits it still has the pit limiter screen in the middle and wont go any help?

Hello, I have downloaded this dash and it is working fine thank you. Can you tell me how to bring up the leaderboard page as I only seem to be able to view the dash page.

Hi, Just downloaded and ran the dash but half the numbers do not show up like brake temps and when I leave the pits it still has the pit limiter screen in the middle and wont go any help?
Hi. What sim are you using? This is intended for ACC. I will have a look though and see what's up

Hi, I'll have a look and see what's going on with that. The leaderboard is the next screen over from the main dash. What screen are you using or are you using a phone/tablet?

I am using it on a second monitor
Hi. The leaderboard will work in all in game modes in ACC. I have discovered how to change screen in Simhub just now.

In the main Simhub program, click "Controls and events", then click "new mapping".

On this new page click the dialogue box below "Source" (will have "Type to filter" in it) and press the desired button you would like to have change the screen

Then, click the dialogue box to the right of it (under "Target", will have "Type to filter" in it). Type in "Next", and select the option which is "NextScreen". You can do the same for "Previous".

Hope this helps!!!

Hi. The leaderboard will work in all in game modes in ACC. I have discovered how to change screen in Simhub just now.

In the main Simhub program, click "Controls and events", then click "new mapping".

On this new page click the dialogue box below "Source" (will have "Type to filter" in it) and press the desired button you would like to have change the screen

Then, click the dialogue box to the right of it (under "Target", will have "Type to filter" in it). Type in "Next", and select the option which is "NextScreen". You can do the same for "Previous".

Hope this helps!!!
great thank you so much, hope this helps you iron out any issues to as I see it is quite a new dash!!

Thank you!

I am going to get a usbd480 in the future but if anyone here uses one please can you take a pic on your phone of how it looks? They have a low resolution and I want to make sure the dash is legible.

I am also thinking of putting the main dash elements across 2 or 3 pages to make it less cluttered. If I do this it will be an optional dash you can use.

After testing with my phone I found I could pretty much turn off the HUD.

Oh! Another thing I will be uploading soon will be an ignition off dialogue.

Great dash and well designed!
wish list:
1 warning signal for low fuel (blinking text or background on remaining fuel).
2 cancelled lap for exceeding limits (red background in the actual lap time)
3 Maybe impossible - new page with predicted weather change (now, 10min, 30min)

Hi Jamie, Thanks!

Warning signal for low fuel should not be an issue, Cancelled lap is something I have already been looking into. If it's possible it will go in there. Weather MIGHT be a thing? I'll get back to you haha.

Here is where I am on one page of a simplified dash.

One big change is alot of stuff has been taken away such as tyre pressures, tyre and brake temps and track Info. All texts have been increased in size and made bold.

This is to help with lower res screens. Still massively a work in progress. I have some ideas for the other pages such as a temperatures page, track conditions page, last 5 laps etc etc.

Screenshot_20201118-004400_SimHub.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing