ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9)

Misc ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9) 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, first of all: good job. Decent and clean looking dashboard.

i've got 2 questions:
1. i want to use your dashboard as an overlay, but its quite big. Is there a way to shrink it?
2. i would like to adjust the shift alert, is there a way to make this possible?

again, great work and i hope you can help me.
Hi,

1) If you are using it in windowed mode you can adjust the size by dragging the bottom right corner with your mouse. Until my Simcore arrives that is how I am using Simhub.

2) Do you mean the gear going red? You should be able to modify that in car settings.

Hi,

1) If you are using it in windowed mode you can adjust the size by dragging the bottom right corner with your mouse. Until my Simcore arrives that is how I am using Simhub.

2) Do you mean the gear going red? You should be able to modify that in car settings.

Thank you for your help

Is is possible to add 50% transparent flashing screen as shift reminder? (the red box around the gear a bit small)

Hi, great and lightweight dash for ACC. Using it on and old tablet for a while witout issues.

Just some suggestions that would improve the experience.
- Adding TC / ABS backgorund blinks when would be cool.
- A little bigger Gear / Speed with different colors could improve visibilty.

Great so far!

Hi, does this dash show the tyre temperatures as a numerical value as well as through colour coding? I found the dash from reddit and on there there was a number vlaue but in the newer pictures I cannot see one

Hi,

I noticed that in ACC when driving super trofeo lambo, it shows the brake bias wrong. showed in the hud something like 67 when in game it was around 53, not exact numbers but it was massively off.

Hi guys.

You're probably wondering why there's been no updates on the dash as of late. Simply put, I've been very busy with work and home life and have barely had time to do any simracing let alone work on the dash.

I did put a few laps in a week ago and everything seemed to be working fine, but I haven't updated anything (Simhub or Ensi Ferrum) since I last played, however ACC was updated to the latest version via Steam.

Once I find some free time (hopefully sooner rather than later!!) I will update everything to the latest versions and see if any problems arise. I will also be looking at adding in compatibility with AMS2 (I have it working to some degree but not happy with it yet).

Also, on the subject of compatibility, I no longer have an active subscription to iracing as I let it lapse as I wasn't really using the service. Hopefully everything still works otherwise I'll have to ask for people who use it frequently to test for me! Bit of a pain but that's the joy with subscription services!

Falken1 updated ACC + IRacing All In One Dash (v1.6) with a new update entry:

Version 1.7! AMS2 Support at long last

View attachment 487327
After a (very) long hiatus I've decided to go back into working on this dashboard.

Not much has changed for the dash in relation to ACC, AC and Iracing, however I have added support for Automobilista 2.

Now, AMS2 did present some problems and because if this the dashboard is not as full featured for this sim.

- As Traction Control, Engine Map and ABS cannot be adjusted, these have been removed from the dash. Brake Bias remains

- As soon as you enter...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ignition on notification doesnt go away on any of the hud screens on ver 1.7. I installed the new version over 1.6 and it didnt work and I also did a clean install after that with same results. Couldnt figure it out.

Went back to 1.6 which works fine on most of the cars. I'm playing ACC.

Good morning! I downloaded your dashboard yesterday and now I have the problem that the ignition is always switched off! could you please give me additional help. thank you Lukas

I will give it a try. I like the design but I think I'll miss the "fuel to add" info in ACC (witch show the number of liters of fuel you have to add in the pit stop to finish the race) personally I use it a lot in another dashboard but I would like this better because I think it's easier to read

Good morning! I downloaded your dashboard yesterday and now I have the problem that the ignition is always switched off! could you please give me additional help. thank you Lukas
i am having the same issue plus the TC, ABS are not working
the rest works

I have the same problem as the others, that I have in ACC always the message "IGNITION OFF" - which is not possible when I am able to drive the car :p

I will give it a try. I like the design but I think I'll miss the "fuel to add" info in ACC (witch show the number of liters of fuel you have to add in the pit stop to finish the race) personally I use it a lot in another dashboard but I would like this better because I think it's easier to read
which dashboard has that function? I have a second mini dispaly on my rig, so I could use that there! I really love the design of this dashboard, why I want to keep it on my primarily dashboard directly behind the wheel.

I have the same problem as the others, that I have in ACC always the message "IGNITION OFF" - which is not possible when I am able to drive the car :p

which dashboard has that function? I have a second mini dispaly on my rig, so I could use that there! I really love the design of this dashboard, why I want to keep it on my primarily dashboard directly behind the wheel.
Code:
https://youtu.be/Kt9cOV5wiUM?t=171
the download link is in the description

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%