Hello, I have a gtx1060 6gb with a ryzen 5 2600x, and 8gb 3000mhz ddr4.
I play ACC at 60fps with pretty decent graphics settings, but I only have a single 1080p 24 “ monitor in front of me. I don’t know if I better buy two screen of the same size or a used ce headset.
I seen that the GTX1060 was struggling with ACC in vr, but i wanted to know if this is worth trying. If it’s not, wich GPU upgrade would you recommend me for the best price. I love having great visuals on my single screen, but the immersion given by a VR headset attract me a lot, and the gain of FOV too (i only have 28 degrees of fov with my poor single screen). I also wanted to know if triple screen would perform better or worst than VR for ACC.
Thanks for your help

I can't get it to do anything but to reproject continuously on a 9900k +1080ti with a Samsung Odyssey+ on VR low setting and it micro stutters badly. It's unplayable, don't even bother on 1060 it will not work well at all.

I can't get it to do anything but to reproject continuously on a 9900k +1080ti with a Samsung Odyssey+ on VR low setting and it micro stutters badly. It's unplayable, don't even bother on 1060 it will not work well at all.
Hey I just found yesterday a good config for a similar setup (I have a Ryzen 2700x), if you're ok with running at 60 fps or forced reprojection (I run at 60 FPS, it doesn't bother me at all). After hourrrrrs of testing I'm finally "happy" with the way it looks and runs.

I have to the same GPU and a worse CPU and what you are describing is nothing like I experience. You must be doing something wrong.

I recommend you to lock reprojection so it doesn't switch back and forth.

Probably not going to work.

I have a 8086K 5gz, 2070 Super, 16gb ram. I run it with settings that are just below medium to keep everything at 90fps. I could probably run slightly higher settings fine for most the race but the FPS would drop too much at race starts.

Probably not going to work.

I have a 8086K 5gz, 2070 Super, 16gb ram. I run it with settings that are just below medium to keep everything at 90fps. I could probably run slightly higher settings fine for most the race but the FPS would drop too much at race starts.
What gpu do I need to run it well this bloody SIM, do I need to spend 800 euro for 2080?

What gpu do I need to run it well this bloody SIM, do I need to spend 800 euro for 2080?
I can run ACC on my 2070, I just can't run it maxed out. I'm getting a solid 90fps though. I could probably run it maxed out on single screen, but VR is just a hog.

Apparently the latest batch of AMD cards have good performance at a more reasonable price.

It seems odd that some people with stellar hardware seem to struggle with ACC whilst others with less capable systems don't. I have a stock 6700k, 16GB RAM and a GTX 1080 running smoothly at 1440p, single player with a 20 car grid at mostly epic or high settings. I don't have VR so can't comment on that.

It seems odd that some people with stellar hardware seem to struggle with ACC whilst others with less capable systems don't. I have a stock 6700k, 16GB RAM and a GTX 1080 running smoothly at 1440p, single player with a 20 car grid at mostly epic or high settings. I don't have VR so can't comment on that.
I got yesterday as there is a 50% off on steam currently and with my surprise it's running fine I don't know how many FPS but it's very playable

Hey guys I am in the infancy of my new build but it may pertain to this thread somewhat.

I am running an i7 2600 with an GTX 1060 3gb at 1080p on a ASUS VG278Q and I just picked up ACC last night.

After installing it, I was immediately showing 30fps but the game was all on Ultra Settings but as soon as I dropped the settings to around Medium I was easily running at 120 fps. In fact, I even set G-Sync on the VG278Q to 120hz and it ran incredibly smooth (in Single Player.)

Will tinker more with it tonight but wanted to relay some of this info.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%