General ACC features on AC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye ye i know, not the rain mode in terms of rain: just the rain button (nevermind of it) , the coolest thing would be having on off engine button and pit limiter available... don’t u think?

No, I start my car by turning a key just like you do. But when I get back from a drive on the backroads it's not turning the key in my driveway that I remember. If you do, well... sad for u. Try getting a better car?

Actually my car doesn’t have keys.
I race in the mtijet european series and the racing cars (maybe u have seen one of them in photo) have the engine button (just like ACC) , isn’t it great? :)

Ign/start and a manual pit limiter in AC would definitely be cool features to have. No matter what the RD know it all club says.:rolleyes:

Maybe shaders patch could bring them in, it seems to do miracles all the time.

Ign/start and a manual pit limiter in AC would definitely be cool features to have. No matter what the RD know it all club says.:rolleyes:

Maybe shaders patch could bring them in, it seems to do miracles all the time.

All kidding aside, the reason Kunos gave for not putting in a startup button is that they'd have to record ignition and startup sounds for... all of the cars. And that would be a serious pain for a handful of reasons. I think the shader patch would have to solve the same problem for it to feel right.

Deary me, someone definitely taking life a bit too seriously :roflmao:

Who am I kidding, i love on/off buttons! Hell they should add a feature where your car randomly breaks and you know what fixes it... you guessed it, turn it off and on again :rolleyes:

Really guys that's some welcome to a new member trying to ask a question in a foreign language.
Whether you disagree or not, mocking someone isn't as clever as some of you appear to think and of course is against our ToS.
So stop it now.

lol yeah, don't mind the fact that those making the jovial and lighthearted jokes were also being refereed to as "gits", "dumb" whilst also being told to "shut the **** up".

But silly mocking, oh no. Cant be having that... :roflmao:

Good to see where the line is at least...

ACC rain cannot be featured in original AC. Not only is it graphically stunning but physics-wise it truly is an impossible to recreate. The rain in ACC is dynamic to a point where not only the amount of water raining down from the sky changes but the water moves on the track as well, creating puddles and more/less watery areas.

As for the manual pit limiter, I'm pretty sure it's automatic just because it's much easier to implement that way. It doesn't really affect the whole racing experience, it only forces you to time your pit limiter when entering/exiting the pits and lets you get speeding penalties in the pitlane. While cool, it's just a gimmick.

Engine on/off button would only see use when you forget to change gears down or lock your brakes and subsequently stall the engine. You then need to simulate the car's startup and record sounds for this feature. Does your gearbox break if you attempt to start a 917K with a gear engaged? How often does a decent racing driver stall his car on a racetrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%