I try and runing the server 2 friends enter and is ok
But if i try to enter and i can not see my 2 friends and alone
I see my 2 friends in the lobby
See here
1.jpg

What is the problem
Thx

Last edited:
Hello and thanks for your ACC dedicated server GUI :)

I have donwload it and extract in \Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\server

When i launch the .exe i have an error message :

acc1.png

I ignore it and try to launch the server and have this message :
acc2.png

Which could be translate by : the object reference is not define to an instance object

Did i make something wrong ?

Thnaks for your help :)
Noiser

Hello Martin,
Thanks for your Help and please find in attachment the .json i have ! (In server\cfg)

Attachments

• settings.json
    291 bytes · Views: 492
  • event.json
    1.1 KB · Views: 404
  • assistRules.json
    514 bytes · Views: 321
Hey there, are you planning to make this work for remote server solutions? I currently have my server hosted on an AWS EC2, and would love to use this GUI on my local computer.

hello I install the software but by clicking on the start button, I do not have the opening and display of the Windows command prompt and therefore the software does not work. do you have a solution i'm running windows 10 pro.

hello I install the software but by clicking on the start button, I do not have the opening and display of the Windows command prompt and therefore the software does not work. do you have a solution i'm running windows 10 pro.
Not sure what it could be. Can you start the server without this tool? Try running it with admin rights.

hello Martin, thank you for the speed of the return,
my concern is settled. It was just that I had scheduled the race, now I have scheduled the race and qualification and everything is working perfectly.
HOWEVER I launch the ACC application finds the server and I can drive, however my friends see the server perfectly on ACC but cannot join the server and the race. thank you for returning to resolve this concern. amicably

same problem here , ports 9231-9232 already set but server shows no ping "- -" and people cannot get in. did i miss HTTP port ?
I had this issue as well so I removed the ports in my router and added them again which for whatever reason fixed the problem. Not sure if this would work for you but seeing the server with no ping is a clear indication of something blocking it, wither windows firewall or something messed up in the router.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 400 40.0%