ACC dedicated server.exe not found

I installed ACC dedicated server on my PC yesterday and it was perfectly working. Today, trying to launch it I found the following issue : the soft doesn't launch and a box appears with the message " File accServer.exe not found. Please make sure you installed this program to your Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server. Closing...
When I click "OK" the box disappear and the accServer screen briefly flashes and stops.
I tried several modifications to fix it, uninstalling and re-installing, deactivated the window firewall and virus protection, updating my IP address, without result.
My installation is set in the Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\server and was perfectly working few hours ago.
I need some help !!!

A new update came out today which may have something to do with it.

Please note that the Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server is now excluded from the main game and is available in the Steam Tools library.

v1.5.8 changelog
GENERAL:
- Separated Dedicated Server as a standalone item in the Steam/Tools library.
NOTE: The Dedicated Server and the Broadcast SDK will no longer be part of the main game content but they will be found under the "Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server" as an item in the Steam Tools library.

Last edited:
Hello Wolfzz thx for your answer. Last night, after spending a lot of hours I finally understood that this update deleted the accserver.exe in the previous server directory. I spent another bunch of hours (because it's unusual for me) to understand that I had to download the Dedicated server from the Steam Tools. More ! So noob and didn't know how to access those tools. hidden in my Steam setup. I finally found them, downloaded Dedicated server, installed it and... It perfectly works again !!!
Thank you very much for your attention.

I installed ACC dedicated server on my PC yesterday and it was perfectly working. Today, trying to launch it I found the following issue : the soft doesn't launch and a box appears with the message " File accServer.exe not found. Please make sure you installed this program to your Assetto Corsa Competizione Dedicated Server\server. Closing...
When I click "OK" the box disappear and the accServer screen briefly flashes and stops.
I tried several modifications to fix it, uninstalling and re-installing, deactivated the window firewall and virus protection, updating my IP address, without result.
My installation is set in the Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\server and was perfectly working few hours ago.
I need some help !!!
Avast Antivirus recognizes me as a virus. install and exclude acserver.exe antivirus config and everything ok

server.JPG

The lack of support and instructions for this game is simply incredible. Hope this helps you out,

Ok this baffled me at first as well as it's part explained in a few places but not fully.

1. If you're like me you may have only games showing in your Steam library. If so click games and tools to show and then you'll see ACC dedicated Server that can be installed. Install this.

1640093055223.png

2. Then extract the ACC Dedicated Server GUI.exe file you downloaded from The Race Dept website to this location.

1640093227563.png

3. Now running the ACC Dedicated Server GUI.exe file should work

Hope this helps

Attachments

• 1640093242156.png
    1640093242156.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 103
Ok this baffled me at first as well as it's part explained in a few places but not fully.

1. If you're like me you may have only games showing in your Steam library. If so click games and tools to show and then you'll see ACC dedicated Server that can be installed. Install this.

View attachment 526570

2. Then extract the ACC Dedicated Server GUI.exe file you downloaded from The Race Dept website to this location.

View attachment 526571

Hope this

View attachment 526570

View attachment 526571

Hope this helps
God bless

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back