ACC Custom Livery Workshop Live Stream With Boonatix

Hi folks. Do you want to learn how to skin cars in Assetto Corsa Competizione? Do you know how to get your skins in game? Do you know the best practices to skinning for online use?

If the answer to any of those questions is yes then tune into this ACC Custom Livery Workshop Live Stream with our good friend, Boonatix.

Stefan (Boonatix) is an expert when it comes to skinning cars in ACC, his awesome tutorials started to appear a matter of days after it became apparent that getting custom skins in to ACC was actually possible. Quite simply, if you have watched a tutorial on skinning ACC you probably watched one of his videos.

This time round Stefan will be holding a workshop live on YouTube so interested viewers can follow along with every step and ask questions along the way.

If you enjoy Stefan's content then make sure you subscribe to his channel: Boonatix YouTube Channel

I remember having a go at doing my own livery in iRacing years ago and seeing the Template for the first time...Holy Moly :confused::O_o::roflmao:. For me personally using an existing livery and practice just slightly adjusting it to find out how things work.
I tip my hat to the Livery Artists as I now how time consuming it can be :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was good, well, not good to see that the 'Cinema Hud' randomly works, which was my experience as well, which is why I do not take many screen shots in ACC.:(

Last edited:
I remember having a go at doing my own livery in iRacing years ago and seeing the Template for the first time...Holy Moly :confused::O_o::roflmao:. For me personally using an existing livery and practice just slightly adjusting it to find out how things work.
I tip my hat to the Livery Artists as I now how time consuming it can be :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was good, well, not good to see that the 'Cinema Hud' randomly works, which was my experience as well, which is why I do not take many screen shots in ACC.:(

Luckily and unless I'm mistaken, you don't have a dedicated skin in ACC yet. Otherwise, it wouldn't be dozens of pictures but thousands of lol

Every time I see a flash in a car game, I tell myself it's MD Gourley and when I commit an offence with a flash radar I smile ^^ thinking of you. (in fact, the speed cameras are covered in paint with vandalism, but on a section near my house there is a carpool lane with thermal cameras to check the number of passengers and number plates to identify the engine (diesel, hybrid, electric,...).

Last edited:
ACC has so many very good looking high quality liveries, it's simply not necessary to make custom ones.
And what most people are doing looks more like a downgrade compared to the original ones ;)
Some of the real liveries paid by artist to design just look awful. I wonder how they look at their work and say ok it's great lets do it.....same for the home kid who puts a KFC sticker on a pink Porsche with flames :roflmao:

Some of the real liveries paid by artist to design just look awful. I wonder how they look at their work and say ok it's great lets do it.....same for the home kid who puts a KFC sticker on a pink Porsche with flames :roflmao:

Usually, there's many constraints in place by teams/sponsors in order as to how the car will look. I know i've done a few where I end up with a finished product where I look back at it and wonder how much of the car I actually designed. Just because it was designed by an artist who was paid, it doesn't mean it's actually what they wanted. The other problem is, like with any art, it's ALWAYS subjective. There will be people who love things you hate and hate things you love. That's how the world goes around, Doesn't mean anyone is wrong.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 191 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 248 13.5%