ACC ACC Club Sprint - Monday 25th @ Bathurst

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
No worries Will, hope you feel better soon.

I think the race for everyone will be just keeping it out of the wall :D I managed about 15minutes before slamming it.

We have 7 drivers tonight, i'm looking forward to it but wondering where all of our regular ACC club drivers are? Is it the circuit or the cars that are putting people off or just the nice weather?

I was really looking forward to the race tonight, the track and car choice is awesome. I just had a busy weekend working and don't think Ill be able to race tonight.

Im working through my editing today and will likely still be working by the time it starts to just so tired that I won't want to race.

Next time!

Do we think our ACC events should be moved to a different day, maybe a wednesday? Gives everyone a chance to catch up with work and settle in to the week.

Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays generally work for me, Wednesdays and Thursdays I have regular work that keeps me away from from those days.

Mondays has been really good as it gave me a break after the weekend, just a couple of busy weeks over the last month. Not a bad thing to be busy though in my work.

Works definitely more of a factor for Mondays vs any other days. Tend to have later finishes which makes getting home in time a challenge.

On that note tonight might be an issue for me now as I’m likely not getting out of work til gone 7.

Monday / Weds / Fri normally good for me as on the other days I travel in to work, that said I've had to drop form tonight unfortunately - shame as I was looking forward to seeing whether I could make a full 30 minutes without sticking it in the wall!

6 now I think if Will makes it. I'm still going to be giving it a go if the others that joined are happy.

Last edited:
I'll try putting another event up for Tuesday next week and push the start time back half an hour and see what numbers are like. If we still have a low count I'll wrap up ACC events for now and just join the AMS2 Friday night races.

Last edited:
Still happy to join Chris, its a learning event for me this time. I am still struggling to get to grips with this sim after a lot of AC racing last couple of years.

Do you see the server in the list just by browsing when it comes online? It has dawned on me that I don't have any of the unlocked ratings in ACC. (Most of my experience so far has been bouncing off walls in Bathurst. :roflmao:.) I hope I don't need any pre-qualification ratings to see it.

Still happy to join Chris, its a learning event for me this time. I am still struggling to get to grips with this sim after a lot of AC racing last couple of years.

Do you see the server in the list just by browsing when it comes online? It has dawned on me that I don't have any of the unlocked ratings in ACC. (Most of my experience so far has been bouncing off walls in Bathurst. :roflmao:.) I hope I don't need any pre-qualification ratings to see it.
I think we are all treating it as a learning event haha. Those walls bite very quickly! I dont think you need any ratings to join. The server will appear in the ACC server browser around 3 minutes after it launches at 8pm bst

Last edited:
So Tuesday next week, an easier track and GT4 cars? Start time will go back half an hour to give people time to get in from work, get kids to bed etc etc.

Q:What do you get when you put a guy with a broken wrist up against a guy with rubbish tyre pressures and a fear of barriers?

A: A great race :roflmao:

Great race Ben, I think you would have got past sooner if it wasn't for the grunt of the Audi.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 154 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%