ACC ACC Club Sprint - Monday 25th @ Bathurst

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
Untitled-1.jpg

Our first casual sprint race will be at Bathurst. Kicking things off in the trusty GT3 cars but giving ourselves the challenge of 30 minutes around this insane track!

Rules and event info

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules
Discord: Join us on the #Assetto Corsa Competizione voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and synchronize your premium account.

Timetable
Prac: 19:00 UTC / 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST (30 minutes)
Quali: 19:30 UTC / 20:30 BST / 21:30 CEST (15 minutes)
Race: 19:45 UTC / 20:45 BST / 21:45 CEST (30 minutes)

How To Join
The event can be found HERE
Select a car then enter the sign up password rdclub

On race day the password to join the server (not the sign up password) is listed on the SGP event page under "server password". Server goes live around 19:02 UTC for practice.

Any questions on how this works just PM me :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi. I would like to try this please. I race a lot over at the AC club and recently tried AMS2 on Fridays. I haven't played much ACC but I will get some track time in before the race. Which would be the more 'forgiving' car for a beginner on ACC?

Hi. I would like to try this please. I race a lot over at the AC club and recently tried AMS2 on Fridays. I haven't played much ACC but I will get some track time in before the race. Which would be the more 'forgiving' car for a beginner on ACC?
Great stuff Tim, looking forward to seeing you on track!

Personally I think the Bentley or Aston Martin as these are really stable cars and being front engined don't tend to bite as hard when you get it wrong.

Take them for a spin somewhere like Silverstone to get a proper feel for them then move over to Bathurst :thumbsup:

You also want to do about 5 laps then adjust tyre pressures so they are between 27.5 - 28psi hot.

Last edited:
Great stuff Tim, looking forward to seeing you on track!

Personally I think the Bentley or Aston Martin as these are really stable cars and being front engined don't tend to bite as hard when you get it wrong.

Take them for a spin somewhere like Silverstone to get a proper feel for them then move over to Bathurst :thumbsup:

You also want to do about 5 laps then adjust tyre pressures so they are between 27.5 - 28psi hot.

Thank you Chris. Then it has to be the Aston for me.

Not sure what the transition from racing AC to ACC will be like but hopefully I can be competitive with somebody :thumbsup:

Thank you Chris. Then it has to be the Aston for me.

Not sure what the transition from racing AC to ACC will be like but hopefully I can be competitive with somebody :thumbsup:
My usual weapon of choice but I've been wanting to try out some different cars. The Aston loves trail braking, if you struggle to balance it after the braking phase try keeping a small amount of throttle on to keep the back in check.

Be sure to give me a wave as you fly by my backwards facing Audi. This thing doesn't like Kerbs at all and I grew up watching the BTCC so my driving style usually involves a lot of kerb bashing :D

Sorry for the newbie questions, I have not raced online before with ACC. Is it a rolling start, do we make pitstops and will the weather change?

I have tried a bit of practice and I am woefully slow! I am usually pretty competitive in AC GT cars and recently found similar pace when trying AMS2. This game I am really struggling to find any yet so I think I may be starting at the back this time round and just seeing if I can chase whoever is in front of me.

Rolling start, no pit stops and the weather is set fairly static (temps might go up / down by a couple of degrees but no rain)

What car are you in? In game the steering lock should auto adjust but I've been setting the lock in game and in my fanatec settings to match the car I'm in just to make sure.

Rolling start, no pit stops and the weather is set fairly static (temps might go up / down by a couple of degrees but no rain)

What car are you in? In game the steering lock should auto adjust but I've been setting the lock in game and in my fanatec settings to match the car I'm in just to make sure.

Thanks. I'm running a Fanatec and just followed their recommended settings. I think it's set to 1080. I will try locking it to 640. Currently using the Aston.

There will be a practice server going up tonight, same joining process as the main event.

Starts at 20:30 BST / 19:30UTC

Join HERE

Last edited:
Sorry guys I've been unwell the past week, I tried to get in some time on the track but my concentration level was shot.

What I seen of the track I know I would have enjoyed, but unfortunately not able to.

I'll guage how I feel tomorrow but i think the race for me will be just trying to stay on the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 196 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%