ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello ENSI,
yesterday I made the last update of WIN10 to version 21H1 and at the same time also SIMHUB to 7.3.14 and from this moment your package (ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V1.9.3) has stopped working correctly.
I state that when I realized, I first reinstalled everything, and then I did some tests, and with the original SIMHUB dashes there are no problems, while with your package
I find myself having an incredible delay / freezing in the reproduction of the timing / rpm and LED freezes, in short, you can see that the system is busy, perhaps too much.
then, i tried to separate a dash from the package and use it by itself and it works fine;
so i don't know, does the package seem too heavy?

I start with this message, then let's see what comes out, if only me ...
bye
Basthard ;)
Paul:whistling:

Firstly, thank you so much for making this. The attention to detail and the sheer amount of work that's gone into these dashes boggles my mind. I have noticed some people mentioning that it sometimes lags or stutters, I had a similar issue but erradicated these by using Simhub on my old phone via USB rather than wireless so I suspect it was just my home WiFi being sub optimal.

I do have a question though, when you release an update how do I apply it? I see 1.9.3 is out and I'm running 1.9.13, do I need to unsintall it and install the latest version? Or can I update my current installation?

Thanks again!

Ben.

Firstly, thank you so much for making this. The attention to detail and the sheer amount of work that's gone into these dashes boggles my mind. I have noticed some people mentioning that it sometimes lags or stutters, I had a similar issue but erradicated these by using Simhub on my old phone via USB rather than wireless so I suspect it was just my home WiFi being sub optimal.

I do have a question though, when you release an update how do I apply it? I see 1.9.3 is out and I'm running 1.9.13, do I need to unsintall it and install the latest version? Or can I update my current installation?

Thanks again!

Ben.
I have my phone plugged by usb into my computer. It makes me use wifi though. how did you get data across your usb?

I will see what I can come up with. I am using an old LG G4 that i have hooked to my CSL Elite. I made a holder out of popsicle sticks. Turned out better than expected.

Hi everyone.

I have a 5 inches HDMI screen where I load the dashboards.

For ACC-CDS I load the dashboard finished with "complete dash set" on this screen and I can not change the pages with the assigned button on my wheel.

I tested with Lexus (no secondary pages), Jaguar and Porsche (all models) and is not working.

Has there any config to change??

Thanks in advance

Hi,
Since 2-3 weeks now, the dashboards do not work anymore.

I can load them on the tablet, I can also use them in a window mode, but they don't fully load. It shows me only the time, but the version of the dashboard is not written. It just says:
Version GT3:
Version GT4:
Previously, after the : there was the version number, 1.9.3 for GT3's and 1.1 for GT4's.

Now, there is no version, and when I am in the car and I run on the circuit, the dashboard stays in the default position (the one with the ACC logo and the time).

Any idea why this might happen and how to fix it?

Hello Ensi, first of all thank you for your great work, it makes simracing a lot more real than before.
I have a question about the LED, I have a Vcore Dashub with 24 LED, so I have it set in the plugin. Only unfortunately it always takes 32 LEDS. the LED band catches does not light as it should.
attached a picture.
Is there a solution.
Thanks
Is there a solution here. For me, the LEDS are still displayed one LED too far to the left. Where can I change the start point?

I have the assumption that it does not save the settings, how many LED's you have. With me there are 24.

Greetings

Last edited:
@Ensi Ferrum Been using your CDS for some time now and I couldn't use anything else. Just installed a Vocore screen to run the Lumirank but your version is of the complete unit, not just the screen info. is there a way to adjust it easily to show just the screen info or could you do a version with it? The only other one available doesn't have half the info available such as sector flags or chequered.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 327 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.3%