ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed that the "Blink Gear Red on shift point" no longer works.. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc but no matter what I do, it does not go red.

Could this be due to ACC updates? Anyone else run into this?

I have the newest version and am having serious lag issues. I noticed it today with the Ferrari EVO. I have not noticed it before today. Today I purchased a license for simhub. Would that have anything to do with it?

I have the newest version and am having serious lag issues. I noticed it today with the Ferrari EVO. I have not noticed it before today. Today I purchased a license for simhub. Would that have anything to do with it?
You can resolve by opening the dash windowed on your pc

Last edited:
I noticed that the "Blink Gear Red on shift point" no longer works.. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, etc but no matter what I do, it does not go red.

Could this be due to ACC updates? Anyone else run into this?
I also notice the same. It does not work for me either. :( I installed simhub and the ACC-CDS pack today. Eveything else works perfectly. If anyone knows the issue and what needs to be done would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks

I have some Issues to get the globalYellow1-3
2.PNG

I only see the Yellow Flag... my friend gets the

unknown.png

We both have the 1.9.3 installed. What went wrong on my side? I also did a reinstall/repair on it.

Yes I have them
files.PNG

but they are dated from november 2020... does a new install not replace the old files?

and thanks for the super fast reply!!!

Ok - so the problem is that the .dlls dont get updated. I have to stop simhub, delete the dll by hand and repair it. Now I have the missing yellow 1-3!
Thanks for the pointing, but how should it work in the future with the dll if they dont get updated?

Simply make sure SimHUb is closed. You can check in Task Manager.
As SimHub is constantly accessing any DLL, no other process can acess it. Even Windows has no chance.

So I have done more testing on the lag. I have used different devices to display the screens but all show lag. It appears the Ferrari evo is the worse car to show lag on this display but other cars will have it. I did not notice this issue until I purchased the license for simhub. That license runs screens at 60fps rather than the stock 10fps. I am wondering if that has caused the problem. Any tips for people who have worked around this would be greatly appreciated.

So I have done more testing on the lag. I have used different devices to display the screens but all show lag. It appears the Ferrari evo is the worse car to show lag on this display but other cars will have it. I did not notice this issue until I purchased the license for simhub. That license runs screens at 60fps rather than the stock 10fps. I am wondering if that has caused the problem. Any tips for people who have worked around this would be greatly appreciated.
I also have a simhub license but this is the second time that this problem appear. If I'm not wrong, in the first case it has been fixed with un update. Imho there's something that crash when they update simhub

Hey!
Im having some problems with the SimHub app not loading the "ACC-CDS", it get's stuck on the loading screen in SimHub, however it's works fine in the google chome browser.

Im using an old Galaxy tab 3 from lik 2013 may that maybe be a problem?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%