ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set

Misc ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set V2.2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ensi Ferrum updated ACC-CDS - Complete Dash Set with a new update entry:

LEDs, LEDs, LEDs

This update is mainly for the HW-LEDs. Some additions and bugfixes on the dashboards have found their way in either.

HW LEDs:
  • Fellow SimHub user and RaceDepartment community member @Kayumi edited the LEDs profile for the Precision SimEngineering DDU. His profile is for the older editor!
    Maybe he will do one for the modern one as well?
    View attachment 334928
  • SimHub mastermind and chief engineer...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ma non si puo' scaricare? Dice archivio danneggiato
Please post in english, as my italian is as good as your chinese!
Damaged archive? Download again.

Per favore inserisci in inglese, dato che il mio italiano è buono come il tuo cinese!
Archivio danneggiato? Scarica di nuovo. [Translated with Deepl.com]

Did download my own archive here a few minutes ago to test. Works well on my end. As for 158 (+/-) either.
Download to another location on your PC (might indicate a failing HDD) or as a friend in your surrounding to download it for you.

Why should I write the same over and over again?
Just have a look in ACC-CDS V1.1 - ReadMeNot.pdf!
1574269511585.png

Great dash set!
One question about HW LEDs after reading the readme pdf:

The LEDmappings is a bit hard to understand, since for some cars, the same number LED has been used in different places. (sometimes, both on the left side, and in the RPM lights).
Is there a recommended hardware LED setup drawing that would work fairly well for all cars?

Also, if I only have limited LEDs(I have 16) (and only want for example, rpm led to work), is there easy ways to add an offset to my LED numbers?

Finally, what's the different between RPM (led 5-12, or sometimes 3-14), and RPM warning(13-20 or 11-22)

Thanks!

Last edited:
@yhu
Sorry no easy way to shift the LED numbering.

BUT:
I plan to release some more LED profiles for different layouts.
To understand the layout better and why it is done how it is done you might want to look in the other pdf?

@Ensi Ferrum the other pdf you mean "ACC-CDS V1.1 - ReadMeNot.pdf"? there's no section about led layout, only how to import them.

my main question is what's the recommendded layout and how to read those numbers in the mapping files, especially where same numbers appeared multiple times in a same graph?

No I ment the LEDs - all cars.pdf.
Layout is 8 - 16 - 8.
8 LEDs vertical on the left, 16 horizontal on top, 8 vertical on the right.
LED #1 is on the lower left.
Same number in different graph simply means that the very same LED can have multiple meanings.

I see.
the 8-16-8 layout is what I was asking for. Thanks a lot!!!!

My suggestion is in future version maybe you can take advantage of SimHub's "start position" of the effect/group, so it's easy to add/change offsets of effects?

For example for RPM, if you set "start position" to 9 for the RPM effect, and use positions 1-8 inside the group, the LEDs 9-16 is actually used.(at least that what I see from the test/emulator in simhub)

Then people can easily adjust the whole effect group's start/end position to fit their led layouts.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%