ACC always in VR mode, how do I turn it off?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can assist? I'm using my reverb G2 for VR racing in ACC but sometimes i just want to use my monitor for racing. I startup the game normally via steam and then it asks me if i want to start it up in VR or normal view. No matter what i choose it always starts in VR and i cant get the normal view.

anyone has a fix for this?

Have you tried launching the game (..\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\acc.exe) from within the game folder?
I'm guessing the SteamVR option simply adds a VR instruction: 'acc.exe -vr hmd=SteamVR' that would otherwise have to be added manually via the ACC game properties.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can assist? I'm using my reverb G2 for VR racing in ACC but sometimes i just want to use my monitor for racing. I startup the game normally via steam and then it asks me if i want to start it up in VR or normal view. No matter what i choose it always starts in VR and i cant get the normal view.

anyone has a fix for this?

Do you use Content Manger? If so, you can set up and save two separate video settings profiles, one for VR and one for non VR. That way, its just a case of opening CM and switching profiles before you drive.

Last edited:
Have you tried launching the game (..\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\acc.exe) from within the game folder?
I'm guessing the SteamVR option simply adds a VR instruction: 'acc.exe -vr hmd=SteamVR' that would otherwise have to be added manually via the ACC game properties.
i have located the path and tried to start from there but unfortunately....in VR

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%