ACC AI.

Bonehead

Premium
Hello everyone, and I have a question about the AI in ACC. I live in the USA where the Blancpain GT Series is not broadcast on the channels I receive. I have watched a few YouTube races however, I am not certain about the passing in the real series.

In ACC to me it appears that there is very little passing, and most AI competitors are happy just to drive around behind each other for the most part of a race. I have tried the AI with 'Aggression' settings from 6 to 99, and pretty much the same results of "Follow The Leader".

Please don't think I am slamming ACC as I am not at all. I am just curious if ACC replicates the real race series. Thanks for your time, and any input. Jack

Last edited:
It's an early access title and has not yet reached version 1.0.
I'd say that this is something that could possibly be fixed during the time between now and full version release.
I'd check the official ACC forums to see if this has already been raised and/or answered for the definitive position on your query.

They are still working on the AI (there are some posts on the official forum)
For me the Ai works really well beside some small oddities. I am not the fastest and drive 90% Ability and 100% Agressiveness and they do alot of racing each other.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 165 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%