ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9)

Misc ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9) 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Abi-sh,

I will look into tyre temps. Maybe I can have it so you can swap between brake temp and tyre temp on that screen. Wetness in percentage might be difficult but I will look.

I am currently doing alot of work on the dash. I have discovered how to make different dash elements operate in different sims, so I am building it up so it runs sim specific information based on what's loaded (Currently making iracing dash windows).

Also, I am making the dash even easier to read.

Hi man. You re doing good job.

What do you mean "Wetness in percentage might be difficult but I will look." Dont u have an API reference with all telemetry parameters? I thought its easy to do. Just get the parameter u need and place it on screen....

Hi Falken, amazing dash! i have a nextion screen and i cannot get it to work on there as its asking for the file to be HMI, im not very computer savvy at all, is there any way to get your dash working on my screen or is it mainly for phone/monitor?

Any help would be hugely appreciated

Haha, pretty cool to see your creation in the wild. Whilst browsing for what USBD480 I want to get myself I happened upon this image;

It took me a few seconds to realise that the simhub dashboard being used is mine. Really happy that it looks so clear on the USBD480 screen!

Falken1 updated ACC + IRacing All In One Dash (v1.4) with a new update entry:

V1.5 - Tyre Screen & Electronics changes!

It's been nearly a month since I last updated, so I'm sorry that I've not been as frequent as I would have liked!

No new sims added to compatibility as of yet. I intend to work on Assetto Corsa and AMS2 soon hopefully however.

This update is a refinement upon a couple things I've been wanting to do for a while.

Firstly, a splash screen has been included when ACC or Iracing isn't active (Splash screen will still display if in the menus, have to be in a session for it to go away)

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Falken1 updated ACC + IRacing All In One Dash (v1.6) with a new update entry:

Assetto Corsa support! New additions and fixes!

V1.6 is here! Assetto Corsa support! Fixes! Refinements! (and I get to sleep)

View attachment 436207
Left dialogue box displays MGU-K/H modes. Contextual so it only shows up when needed. To left and right of the gear indicator is ERS overall store and per lap deployment respectively!

View attachment 436208
DRS! It covers over the speed when available/deployed and goes away when not available.

View attachment 436209...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, first of all: good job. Decent and clean looking dashboard.

i've got 2 questions:
1. i want to use your dashboard as an overlay, but its quite big. Is there a way to shrink it?
2. i would like to adjust the shift alert, is there a way to make this possible?

again, great work and i hope you can help me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back