ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9)

Misc ACC, AC, IRacing + AMS2 All In One Dash (v1.9) 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I too am having this issue with the low fuel indicator always flashing (in ACC). It isn't a hotlap-specific thing, it happens in all modes including while playing multiplayer races. It only started happening after installing version 1.9. I was using 1.7 previously, and haven't had an issue with that version.

I'll sometimes notice it'll eventually go away several laps into a race, but more often than not it's always blinking at me. I'm can't think if there's some trigger to when it stops flashing (pit stop maybe?). IMO this is the best dashboard available for ACC, I still use it despite this problem, but would be great to figure it out. Let me know if there's anything I can provide to help troubleshoot.

At the very beginning of a session, I notice it has not yet registered any fuel values (and the low fuel indicator is flashing). Maybe the low fuel condition isn't being unset once the fuel values do become available?

Hi,

What kind of session are you in? It could be that in hotlap mode you have marginal fuel that never goes down. The code is very simple and is as follows;

[DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent]<=6 or [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps]<2.0

I tried to pay a bit more attention to the other values when this is happening. I'll notice that "remaining" fuel will have the correct value, but then "consumption" will have some negative value, and "laps remaining" will be listed as 0. I could imagine some weirdness with these values at the beginning of the race but it'll still be this way after multiple laps. On my last race, after about the 6th lap the low fuel indicator went away along with expected fuel values.

So yeah it seems that DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps is what's triggering this. In the 1.7 plugin, "Visible" only considers:

[DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent]<=6

Then BlinkEnabled is triggered by [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps]<2.0.

In 1.9, Visible is controlled by "[DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent]<=6 or [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps]<2.0", with BlinkEnabled being unchanged. I'm going to change my local dashboard to use the 1.7 fuel indicator behavior, even though the logic you're using in 1.9 looks to make more sense, except it isn't always getting sane values it looks like. I'm sure this will "fix" the odd behavior, but I'll post again if that ends up not being the case.

@Falken1 I ended up changing my local dashboard to instead use:

[DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_Percent]<=6 or ([DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps]>0.0 and [DataCorePlugin.Computed.Fuel_RemainingLaps]<2.0)

It seems to work as expected using this instead

Also guys, I've created a discord to help with communication and to hopefully build a little community! It's new, so if you have any suggestions for channels going forward let me know. :)

Hey,
the Discord invite is no longer valid.
Can you create a new one?

On the SImcore DS5 dash, can you have the side Led lights flashing when their are cars on the side of you? If so, do you have a video on how to set that part up?

Thanks again for your work. However, I confirm that with version 1.9 the pit limiter remains displayed.... Would you have a solution to suggest because this dashboard is really perfect ; )

I still have in v1.9 the problem with "IGNITION OFF" - I deleted extra all previous versions until simhub didnt show me any more and installed it again - still the same problem

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%