Skins ACC 3D Templates for Photoshop (GT3, GT4, CUP, ST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightcruiser submitted a new resource:

ACC 3D Templates for Photoshop (GT3, GT4, CUP, ST) - 3D Templates of all the ACC cars for Photoshop.

Hey everyone!

After searching and searching for 3D templates for ACC cars and not finding any i decided to go on and make them myself!

And now i want to share them with this great community so you can all enjy making skins even more!

This includes all cars!! YES even the old ones ;)

A few examples below:

View attachment 477902

View attachment 477901

View attachment 477899

View attachment 477900

I hope this...

Read more about this resource...

No way :D I started creating a livery editor in the browser yesterday and realised the models I've found before are a bit broken so smooth shading is not working. Out if interest, can you explain how did you extract them?

Also do you happen to have the obj files?

Last edited:
Im a bit confused. Are these in order to paint directly on the 3D model to then get the 2D sheet for the custom livery? I have a small set of just the newest models of cars, but that does not include any GT4s, ST, 911 Cup, or past models of car, but the ones that I do have allow me to do just that. With these I am able to paint directly on the model mostly fine, but I cannot for the life of me get it to cooperate with putting down designs made. ie pulling in a logo png to the 3D portion refuses to let me merge it down. It always paints the windows, brakes, etc and also fails to merge down with an error message. Am I missing something here? Ive painted for a long time on the 2D templates and i was hoping to transition to learning how to do it with 3D instead.

Last edited:
Once i have double clicked the "Carpaint" i assume thats where we add the logos, paint etc in the 2D section.

If i am right, how do we see that back on the 3D design please?

Once i have double clicked the "Carpaint" i assume thats where we add the logos, paint etc in the 2D section.

If i am right, how do we see that back on the 3D design please?
When you want to see your progress, just exit the 2d file but make sure to click save, once thats done the 3D model should be updated with the changes you made!

Is there a way to get the .obj files? It's much easier to create a design. And I wanted to design one Team design for all cars. I would love to here from you.

Last edited:
Huge thanks for the templates!!

Just a general question regarting 3D templates inside Photoshop. Unfortunately I can't make much use of these templates as PS is extremely laggy to the point of being unusable. I can't edit anything without a 2-3 second delay and working in the 2D space is impossible. I've got no idea how to fix this. I've never had performance issues with Photoshop.

FYI: 3D Templates have been usable in the past. I've not used them for a while. Idk if it has anything to do with the recent 2022 update or a specific setting in my PS preferences.

I'm using the following hardware: i7 6800k, GTX 1070, 48GB DDR4 RAM. PS installed on a Samsung SSD 840 Series.

If anyone knows how to resolve this I'd be super grateful!

Last edited:
Huge thanks for the templates!!

Just a general question regarting 3D templates inside Photoshop. Unfortunately I can't make much use of these templates as PS is extremely laggy to the point of being unusable. I can't edit anything without a 2-3 second delay and working in the 2D space is impossible. I've got no idea how to fix this. I've never had performance issues with Photoshop.

FYI: 3D Templates have been usable in the past. I've not used them for a while. Idk if it has anything to do with the recent 2022 update or a specific setting in my PS preferences.

I'm using the following hardware: i7 6800k, GTX 1070, 48GB DDR4 RAM. PS installed on a Samsung SSD 840 Series.

If anyone knows how to resolve this I'd be super grateful!
Hey, make sure to check your Performance settings in photoshop ;)

55cb3cabd2a072ec5f45e3953f4981c9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back