Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ThomasGocke submitted a new resource:

AC_TrackCycle - server admin tool with track cycle and result report functionality

Features:
  • track cycles automatically after race end
  • track cycle per admin command
  • complete cfg template cycle (new since 2.0)
  • server message to inform players of incoming track change (new since 2.0)
  • result logging into json, including all players (not only the last connected players), collision events, laps (new since 2.0) (optional upload to database and safety rating based player access will come soon)
  • server chat per server GUI or server command line (new since...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

This looks like a nice tool but unfortunately as a noob on the dedicated hosting aspect of the game, and others where I race ho aren't comfortable messing with so many manual inputs without a less "tentative" interface (as in, having to go into .txt to discover and alter specifics), I will have to wait a bit longer before pushing this on. Congrats on the work though!

An amazing tool Thomas, but I have more than one Dedicated Server. So the server_cfg.ini's are in different folders and not in the folder server\cfg. E.g. C:\AC\server\cfg_RF3C\server_cfg.ini. Now I will read the server_cfg.ini from this folder to your tool.
I have tried many things, but it doesn't work. What I have to write to the line "<add key =" acServerDirectory "value =""/>" to load the server_cfg.ini from this folder - C:\AC\server\cfg_RF3C\? Thanks in advanced for your answer.

I hope my english is good enough to understand

Last edited:
An amazing tool Thomas, but I have more than one Dedicated Server. So the server_cfg.ini's are in different folders and not in the folder server\cfg. E.g. C:\AC\server\cfg_RF3C\server_cfg.ini. Now I will read the server_cfg.ini from this folder to your tool.
I have tried many things, but it doesn't work. What I have to write to the line "<add key =" acServerDirectory "value =""/>" to load the server_cfg.ini from this folder - C:\AC\server\cfg_RF3C\? Thanks in advanced for your answer.

I hope my english is good enough to understand
acServerDirectory specifies the directory where your acServer.exe is located. If you put the AC_TrackCycle.exe in the same folder as the acServer.exe, it will find it automatically, you don't need to put anything in <add key ="acServerDirectory"value = ""/>

The easiest way to run multiple servers would be to make a copy of the whole folder, including the acServer.exe, the cfg and the AC_TrackCycle.exe and start the server from there.

IF your want to cycle through different cfg templates then the templates need to be located in subfolders of the cfg folder(just like the old serverlaucher created them), and you need to put the name of the subfolders in templateCycle, for example <add key="templateCycle" value="spa_gt3;nurburgring_street_mix"/> where spa_gt3 is the name of a .\cfg\spa_gt3 folder containing a server_cfg.ini and/or entry_list.ini

This looks like a nice tool but unfortunately as a noob on the dedicated hosting aspect of the game, and others where I race ho aren't comfortable messing with so many manual inputs without a less "tentative" interface (as in, having to go into .txt to discover and alter specifics), I will have to wait a bit longer before pushing this on. Congrats on the work though!

If extracting the files to your acServer directory and filling the plugin lines
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
in your server_cfg.ini is too much effort, then you will need to wait a bit longer.

• Deleted member 130869

I don't handle the server aspect of it of the site where I race, the folks there are in their late 50s... It can be difficult sometimes :p.

I got a question, i just need a simple track rotation on my server, its a local one, not dedicated, im managing it, i dont understand anything in there really:) i JUST want a track rotation, and does it work with booking mode?

I got a question, i just need a simple track rotation on my server, its a local one, not dedicated, im managing it, i dont understand anything in there really:) i JUST want a track rotation, and does it work with booking mode?
Yes, this should work with booking mode.

To get the track rotation running, you need to
-extract the files from the zip into your acServer directory, so it is next to the acServer.exe
-in the cfg/server_cfg.ini you need to paste these lines
Code:
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=11000
in the same file you need to enter the tracks you want to run, for example
Code:
[TRACK_CYCLE]
TRACKS=spa,5;nurburgring,6;mugello,6;silverstone,6;imola,6;vallelunga,club_circuit,7
(note this is not the same place where you usually enter the track, this is TRACKS=... and it's always track,laps separated with semicolon)
-start the AC_TrackCycle.exe and press the Start button

You can also take a look at the example configuration here
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?attachments/cfg-zip.68659/

I have a problem in the chat how can i solve ?
achata.PNG

not my password :)

The /change_track command is for use while you are in the game. If you want to change the track from the tool window just click on the "Next Track" button until you reach the track you want.

ThomasGocke updated AC_TrackCycle with a new update entry:

AC_TrackCycle

2.1.0 (2015/08/09)
- changed to .NET 4.0 (Client Profile is sufficient) instead of .NET 4.5.2
- updated to new AcServerPluginManager, allowing multiple internal and external plugins to be configured in exe.config
- added live fastest lap in session broadcast
- added driver welcome message
- added StartPosition and TopSpeed to SessionReport
- improved computation of race session position results

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline