Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I'm using the ac_trackcycle_console application and I've already enabled the create_server_window option in the the AC_TrackCycle_Console.exe.config.

Which looks like this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client"/>
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="ac_server_directory" value="G:\assettocorsa"/>
<add key="ac_server_executable" value="acServer.exe"/>
<add key="ac_cfg_directory" value="G:\assettocorsa\cfg"/>

<add key="start_new_log_on_new_session" value="1"/>
<add key="log_server_requests" value="0"/>

<!--<add key="internal_plugins" value="OtherPluginNamespace.OtherPluginType, OtherPluginDLL"/>-->
<!--<add key="external_plugins" value="OtherPlugin, 11001, 127.0.0.1:12001"/>-->

<!--<add key="additional_exes" value="C:\someFolder\some.exe"/>-->

<add key="template_cycle" value=";"/>
<add key="broadcast_incidents" value="0"/>
<add key="broadcast_results" value="10"/>
<add key="broadcast_fastest_lap" value="1"/>
<add key="kick_before_change" value="0"/>
<add key="create_server_window" value="1"/><!-- if AC_TrackCycle crashes because the acServer.exe process can not be killed on track change then set this to 1 -->
<add key="realtime_update_interval" value="1000"/> <!-- values below 1000 don't seem to work -->
<add key="welcome_message" value="Welcome $DriverName$ to $ServerName$!|Please drive respectfully!|Server hosted by Elite Game Servers.net"/>
<add key="session_report_handlers" value="AC_SessionReportPlugin.JsonReportWriter, AC_SessionReportPlugin"/>
<!--<add key="session_report_handlers" value="acPlugins4net.helpers.XmlSessionReportWriter, acPlugins4net"/>-->
</appSettings>
</configuration>

Regarding the error:
14:39:46.827108 [System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host]
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.ReceiveFrom(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, EndPoint& remoteEP)
at System.Net.Sockets.UdpClient.Receive(IPEndPoint& remoteEP)
at acPlugins4net.helpers.DuplexUDPClient.ReceiveMessages()

1. I'm not running the same instance of this Assetto Corsa server twice.
2. I've checked with netstat and the ports configured are not in use (not even by the running instance of Assetto Corsa, which is using less than 1 MB of ram and likely not functioning due to the error).

3. I did notice the UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS port is in use, which is used by AC_trackcycle_console.exe

Hi gijs007,

I think I can reproduce the issue you are describing with AC_TrackCycle_Console.exe
I've uploaded a new version, please try if it is better now. Really strange, because the exact same code works fine in the GUI app and worked fine last time I checked the console app...
Thanks for the report and sorry for the hassle.

(I think you can try with create_server_window = 0 first, but if you get errors when the server wants to change the track, please try create_server_window = 1 again)

Cheers,
Tom

Hey first of all great tool bro! I have a slight issue when ingame and we type /track_lists it tends to show the whole directory to where the track template is for each track. Is there a way to make it look tidier? Would appreciate your help, thanks.

Hey first of all great tool bro! I have a slight issue when ingame and we type /track_lists it tends to show the whole directory to where the track template is for each track. Is there a way to make it look tidier? Would appreciate your help, thanks.

Should be an easy change, I'll check it out and implement it for the next version.

@gijs007 are you running AC_TrackCycle successfully now?
If not, maybe wen can try to solve this too, in the next version.

Cheers

Does anyone know how to fix this
https://gyazo.com/5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3
229899-5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3.jpg

5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3

Where the directory for each individual track is showing the full directory name instead of the name of the track ?

Attachments

• 5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3.png
    5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 192
Does anyone know how to fix this
https://gyazo.com/5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3
229899-5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3.jpg

5b301fb2db4c2eca636943c749040de3

Where the directory for each individual track is showing the full directory name instead of the name of the track ?

You are using the template cycle in the config instead of the [TRACK_CYCLE] in the ini, correct?
I have to take a look, what I could probably do is to show only the directory name instead of the complete path. If you have meaning full directory names is up to you then:)

I think this is similar to what @SidewaysDan is asking.

You are using the template cycle in the config instead of the [TRACK_CYCLE] in the ini, correct?
I have to take a look, what I could probably do is to show only the directory name instead of the complete path. If you have meaning full directory names is up to you then:)

Yes sorry i did not realize that Dan posted on here too im one of his server admins :)
and yes we are using the template cycle instead of [TRACK_CYCLE].
The directory showing is C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ACSERVER1\cfg\"TRACK NAME"

I just reread your message i read it wrong yes it would be great if you could show the directory name or just the track name if possible thanks mate

Yea soz we'r both working on it together. We'r using track template instead of track cycle. What you'r saying is instead of fill in the track template line just fill in the directory name instead?

We've got the trackcycle.exe setup like this is this correct?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
<startup>
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0,Profile=Client"/>
</startup>
<appSettings>
<add key="ac_server_directory" value=""/>
<add key="ac_server_executable" value="acServer.exe"/>
<add key="ac_cfg_directory" value="cfg"/>

<add key="start_new_log_on_new_session" value="1"/>
<add key="log_server_requests" value="0"/>

<!--<add key="internal_plugins" value="OtherPluginNamespace.OtherPluginType, OtherPluginDLL"/>-->
<add key="external_plugins" value="MinoRating, 11092, 127.0.0.1:12092"/>

<add key="additional_exes" value="C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\ACSERVER3\plugins\minorating\MinoRatingPlugin.exe"/>

<add key="template_cycle" value="roadamerica;donington_park_gp"/>
<add key="broadcast_incidents" value="0"/>
<add key="broadcast_results" value="10"/>
<add key="broadcast_fastest_lap" value="1"/>
<add key="kick_before_change" value="0"/>
<add key="create_server_window" value="0"/><!-- if AC_TrackCycle crashes because the acServer.exe process can not be killed on track change then set this to 1 -->
<add key="realtime_update_interval" value="1000"/> <!-- values below 1000 don't seem to work -->
<add key="welcome_message" value="Welcome $DriverName$ to $ServerName$!|Please drive respectfully!|To vote for a different track type in chat /list_tracks to see the track list|to choose a track type /vote_track followed by a number"/>
<add key="session_report_handlers" value="AC_SessionReportPlugin.JsonReportWriter, AC_SessionReportPlugin"/>
<!--<add key="session_report_handlers" value="acPlugins4net.helpers.XmlSessionReportWriter, acPlugins4net"/>-->
</appSettings>
</configuration>

yes, looks fine to me.
Remember to set to correct ports (11092, 127.0.0.1:12092) in the MinoRatingPlugin.exe.config (if you haven't and it isn't working already).
I see you named your template directories like the track, then my suggestion to show the directory name will work great. I will release a new version over the weekend, still hoping to get feedback from @gijs007 if he got it to work.

@ThomasGocke I'm currently trying to get Minorating on the server too, It works ok however the TrackCycle server commands aren't working as they were without Minorating. Any ideas? Many Thanks.
In case you didn't find it, look for these lines in MinoRatingPlugin.exe.config

<!--<add key="ac_server_port" value="11000"/>-->

<!--<add key="ac_server_host" value="127.0.0.1"/>-->

<!--<add key="plugin_port" value="12000"/>-->

and change them to

<add key="ac_server_port" value="11092"/>

<add key="ac_server_host" value="127.0.0.1"/>

<add key="plugin_port" value="12092"/>

If you let MinoRating use the default ports from the server_cfg.ini this will make a mess

p.s. new version is cooking

ThomasGocke updated AC_TrackCycle with a new update entry:

AC_TrackCycle

2.7.8 (2018/01/06)
- renamed template_cycle to preset_cycle in exe.config
- added ac_presets_directory in exe.config, this is the directory where the presets should be stored ( note: before 2.7.8 this was always the cfg directory, but since acServerManager.exe creates a templates directory why not use that as default. If you want the 2.7.7 behaviour use <add key="ac_presets_directory" value="cfg"/> )
- not showing the complete path of the presets
- fixed GUI not showing the current session status for the very...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back