Resource icon

Apps AC_TrackCycle 2.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could it be that acServer.exe is already running when you start AC_TrackCycle?
AC_TrackCycle is not a plugin in the conventional way that just listens and writes to the acServer UDP ports, but it has to start the acServer.exe itself.

Ok so today my host got the plugin to work and track rotations are working however the commands are only working from console and not working via in game chat box, i have logged in as admin but when trying a command like /list_tracks it just says command not recognised.

Should commands work from chat?

Yes, should work from chat.
Hmm, have you logged in as admin by using the /admin [password] command, or by connecting with the password set? Please try using the /admin [password] command, it might not work if you are admin from the beginning, although /list_tracks should always work. But it is a fairly new function, are you using the latest version? Don't let some message from the acServer itself distract you, it might respond stuff because it doesn't know the commands of AC_TrackCycle, just ignore it. Please try /next_track, you will surely notice if that works.
If your host is a professional server rental, may I ask which one it is?

Tbh I haven't hosted a server for quite some time, so maybe with some new version of AC the commands don't work anymore? If some other user could confirm if everything is still working, that would be helpful, Thanks

Yes, should work from chat.
Hmm, have you logged in as admin by using the /admin [password] command, or by connecting with the password set? Please try using the /admin [password] command, it might not work if you are admin from the beginning, although /list_tracks should always work. But it is a fairly new function, are you using the latest version? Don't let some message from the acServer itself distract you, it might respond stuff because it doesn't know the commands of AC_TrackCycle, just ignore it. Please try /next_track, you will surely notice if that works.
If your host is a professional server rental, may I ask which one it is?

Tbh I haven't hosted a server for quite some time, so maybe with some new version of AC the commands don't work anymore? If some other user could confirm if everything is still working, that would be helpful, Thanks

Hi, I tried with and without logging in as admin but if I try when not logged in as admin it just says I am not admin of this server, when I log in as admin and try both /list_tracks and /next_track it says not recognised but I have track rotation on and it is working fine changing track every 30 minutes.

Running latest version via download button. 2.7.3

DD2FAD018F05D5279D6E7828716734A41B1F0A3F

Thanks

EDIT: Server Host is Gaming Deluxe, they have been very helpful in getting this to work for me, just for some reason commands only work in console not in game chat and I dont have access to console as the machine they run my server off of course runs other servers not rented by me so unless I rented a dedicated server to myself at £30 - £70 a month I cant get access to that :D

Last edited:
I will check later here on a local server if it is still working for me.
What is the name of your server?

Thanks for the info, I'm glad Gaming Deluxe put in the effort to get this running, I hope we will solve the "commands not working issue".

Are you running other plugins beside AC_TrackCycle? MinoRating or sTracker?
Please refer to http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac_trackcycle.109505/page-8#post-2358255 to see how to set up additional plugins.

I just tried it on my server, and it works. I do also get the Command:/list_tracks not recognized message, but after that the tracks are listed.
Do you get the TRACK CHANGE INCOMING... message before the server changes the track regularly? Or the personalized welcome message (Welcome [your name] to [your server name] Please drive respectfully.) when you connect to the server?
If not, it seems like AC_TrackCycle is not able connect to the UDP plugin ports.
The track changes might work nevertheless, but the log must have lots of errors then and most of the features aren't working. Could you please send me the log, and if you want, I can take a look at your server_cfg.ini and AC_TrackCycleConsole.exe.config and see if I can find the problem. You can pm it to me if you want. And don't forget to remove the passwords!

I will check later here on a local server if it is still working for me.
What is the name of your server?

Thanks for the info, I'm glad Gaming Deluxe put in the effort to get this running, I hope we will solve the "commands not working issue".

To find my server just search TRC you might need empty servers showing for it to show up though.

Gaming Deluxe have bent over backwards to help we not just with this server but with many others, I am grateful for there open minded, fast and to the point support!

Last edited:
Are you running other plugins beside AC_TrackCycle? MinoRating or sTracker?
Please refer to http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/ac_trackcycle.109505/page-8#post-2358255 to see how to set up additional plugins.

I just tried it on my server, and it works. I do also get the Command:/list_tracks not recognized message, but after that the tracks are listed.
Do you get the TRACK CHANGE INCOMING... message before the server changes the track regularly? Or the personalized welcome message (Welcome [your name] to [your server name] Please drive respectfully.) when you connect to the server?
If not, it seems like AC_TrackCycle is not able connect to the UDP plugin ports.
The track changes might work nevertheless, but the log must have lots of errors then and most of the features aren't working. Could you please send me the log, and if you want, I can take a look at your server_cfg.ini and AC_TrackCycleConsole.exe.config and see if I can find the problem. You can pm it to me if you want. And don't forget to remove the passwords!

No I dont have any other plugins, I also dont get the custom welcome message or any track change warning, it just loses connection after the session finishes then i reconnect from server browser and its on new track.
Will PM you a link to download them from my webhost.

Hi! Also running through a hosting provider, who's helping me jump through some hurdles. Not quite there yet. On launch, host is currently updating my server_cfg UDP_PLUGIN ports, so I can't specify 11000 and 12000. Waiting for that to (hopefully) be fixed.

I can get the server up to run one track. But, when I switch it to TRACKS and attempt a cycle, it won't launch. Are proper plugin ports a requirement to track cycle? (README only says result, report, server chat).

Both of these tracks are 32+ pitboxes. The server_cfg is the one from AC Driftjunkies #2 that you shared to test with, a few pages back, with only track, MAX_CLIENTS, and car changes.

server_cfg after port update:

[SERVER]
NAME=LD2F TEST2
CARS=fd_e46_bluss;fd_e46_denofa;fd_corvette_hgk;fd_mustang_jr;fd_s15_wang;fd_993_tmac
[TRACK CYCLE]
TRACKS=tamada_sportsland_kyo,5;meihan_sportsland_ccourse,5
MAX_CLIENTS=32
SUN_ANGLE=32
PASSWORD=ilikebigbutts
ADMIN_PASSWORD=andijusttotallylied
UDP_PORT=9486
TCP_PORT=9487
HTTP_PORT=8128
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:9489
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=9488
MAX_BALLAST_KG=150
QUALIFY_MAX_WAIT_PERC=120
PICKUP_MODE_ENABLED=1
LOOP_MODE=1
SLEEP_TIME=1
CLIENT_SEND_INTERVAL_HZ=20
SEND_BUFFER_SIZE=0
RECV_BUFFER_SIZE=0
RACE_OVER_TIME=60
KICK_QUORUM=70
VOTING_QUORUM=70
VOTE_DURATION=15
BLACKLIST_MODE=0
FUEL_RATE=0
DAMAGE_MULTIPLIER=0
TYRE_WEAR_RATE=0
ALLOWED_TYRES_OUT=4
ABS_ALLOWED=1
TC_ALLOWED=1
STABILITY_ALLOWED=0
AUTOCLUTCH_ALLOWED=0
TYRE_BLANKETS_ALLOWED=0
FORCE_VIRTUAL_MIRROR=0
REGISTER_TO_LOBBY=1
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=
LEGAL_TYRES=
WELCOME_MESSAGE=

[FTP]
HOST=
LOGIN=
PASSWORD=
FOLDER=
LINUX=0

[PRACTICE]
NAME=Practice
TIME=120
IS_OPEN=1

[DYNAMIC_TRACK]
SESSION_START=96
RANDOMNESS=2
SESSION_TRANSFER=90
LAP_GAIN=22

[WEATHER_0]
GRAPHICS=3_clear
BASE_TEMPERATURE_AMBIENT=20
BASE_TEMPERATURE_ROAD=7
VARIATION_AMBIENT=2
VARIATION_ROAD=2

[DATA]
DESCRIPTION=
EXSERVEREXE=
EXSERVERBAT=
EXSERVERHIDEWIN=0
WELCOME_MESSAGE=cfg/welcome message.txt
USE_FLOW_CONTROL=1

Also, am I going to have to cycle templates in order to adjust MAX_CLIENTS and run tracks with less pitboxes? I have a 32 slot server, but some tracks that we run are 12, 20, etc.

You have to leave the track= entry untouched and add the tracks= somewhere below, in it's own section.
The tool is not supposed to be run without the udp plugin ports, even if it will cycle the tracks, it will throw lot's of errors.
Yes, if you want to change max clients and the entry list you have to use the template cycle.

Got it, thanks!! Hopefully, I'll have those ports working soon. Cycling great, now. I'm gonna have a beer :)

For a request (if possible), maybe a drift mode? We don't usually run off laps, we just set hour or two hour practice times, and have a habit of swapping around cars in entry lists - so, an option that, rather than laps, would alter for pitboxes. IE:

[TRACK_CYCLE]
DRIFT=forestpark,32;bihoku,24;minami,16

And it changes MAX_CLIENTS= when it changes the track. That would be magic.

For the dozens of tracks that we run, making unique server_cfgs and entry_lists, then having to keep track of and change all of them when we want something different, could be a fair bit of tedium.

This, is the most awesome mod made for the online world. I'm running it from another PC right now, and I have one question I still haven't found the solution for.
My Track Graph is round, obviously because the program is missing the circuit files. Which files are those, so I can copy them to my laptop (which is running the server)

Thanks!

I see it was on the first page. I think I was reading too quick.

One last question though.
I would like to cycle through some GT2,GT3 and funservers. I've read also the posts from #145 to #151 about the ''Change_track_after_every_Loop="1"''.

It's deleted from the current version, so it always changes track after loop.
When I create to subfolders in the 'cfg' map, named 'gt2' and 'gt3', each with their own 'entry_list.ini' and 'server_cfg.ini', that should be the correct folder path, right?

cfg
entry_list.ini
server_list.ini
gt2
entry_list.ini
server_cfg.ini
gt3
entry_list.ini
server_list.ini

After that,
<add key="template_cycle" value="gt3;gt2"/>''

That should do the trick, right?

But, over here, when I start the Track Cycle and go to Session Control, I see the tracklist of the original 'cfg' 'server_list.ini' file, not the ones from the gt2 and gt3 folders.

Is there something I'm missing?

Regards!

subfolders in the cfg folder is correct, but if you still have the lines
[TRACK_CYCLE]
TRACKS=spa,5;ks_nordschleife,endurance,2;mugello,6;nurburgring,6;silverstone,6;imola,6
in the original cfg, then this takes priority. You need to remove these lines.

Hi, I downloaded this application, I strictly followed all installation and configuration instructions, when I call the console it seems that it connects, no error message, but when I try to turn on the track cycle app, the interface window opens, More does not appear connected, the window is empty only the interface without any information. Could this have happened after the last upgrade? I`m already turn off the firewall. Can you help me?????

Attachments

• ScreenShot00002.jpg
    ScreenShot00002.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 1,320
  • ScreenShot00003.jpg
    ScreenShot00003.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 232

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline