AC_Flags

Apps AC_Flags AC_Flags_1.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SaucePanWilly submitted a new resource:

AC_Flags - Put racing flag anywhere on your screen.

Features:

Special Thanks to Wobo#1287 for the use of his Python code from his app 'assetto_corsa_better_flags'

- AC_Flags app, allows you to move the Asseto Corsa flags to any position on your screen.
- Flag size can be changed (bigger or smaller)
- Automatically turns on, you can "hide all apps" & AC_Flags will stay on.
- Works in VR and Single Screen.(I don't have Triple Screen setup, but I beleive it should work fine).

To change the size of the flag (bigger...

Read more about this resource...

sorry to ask, but how do i actually "move" the flags? I did notice it will turn itself back on if you disable it.. but i see nothing on the screen how to move flag position.

ac.setBackgroundTexture() is constantly reading the file from disk again and again, this is no good programming
Make different windows and show them on occasion.
Same for CamTool_2.
python_bg_image.jpg

ac.setBackgroundTexture() is constantly reading the file from disk again and again, this is no good programming
Make different windows and show them on occasion.
Same for CamTool_2.
View attachment 289520

AC_Flags is my 1st ever app, I'm learning on the fly, here. I think I see what you are talking about with my app. I'll look into changing it, any advice or help would be appreciated
As for CamTool_2 . It has nothing to do with my app AC_Flags

When using this mod, I see the flags both where I drag the window, and also in their original location in the upper left corner. Is there something I need to do to remove them from the upper left corner?

Thanks for the great app! general question about the flags of AC: when only one car comes out (for example), the yellow flag never appears (but it does so only for major accidents), is it possible to do it for that case instead?

The Yellow flag is called on by the game. The app (at this time) only uses that trigger to show the Yellow flags.
Just so I'm clear, you'd like to see the Yellow flag, if you are the only car on track and you go off track?

yes, sorry, your app does what it has to do very well and I thank you again! I just wanted to know if there was a way to "force" (I don't know, some parameter of the AC files) the yellow flag of the game to be released even for milder cases ...

I'm still working on some other stuff for this app, when I get the new stuff to work, I might be able to add something too it. (that might be what your thinking of). I'm not a programmer and learning Python and app stuff as I go, I'm pretty slow at it. So it might take a little bit of time.
I'm glad you like it so far. Any more ideas, I'm open for suggestions.

SaucePanWilly updated AC_Flags with a new update entry:

AC Flags 1.7

- Green & White flags now work in timed races
- White flag now works if your a lap or more down
- code was rewritten to render flags more efficiently
* NOTE*
In a timed race, the app in trying to predict when the race will end, one lap or more, before the timer reaches zero. Because of this, if a few circumstances line up correctly, the White flag may show up twice or not at all. This occurrence will be very rare, but it could happen.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing