RD Series on Simracing.GP

Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Endurance races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP

AC V1.14 and 'Ready to Race' DLC Released!

RasmusP

Premium
Yes what about AMD's?
I would've helped him via pm because the only time I messed with AMD's CCC was at a friend about 10 years ago.
But: there are guides how you can force SSAA (supersampling) with AMD's. There are similar insane guys out there, no matter if amd or nvidia. If you really want to try that, I can look into it and hopefully give a few links and an explanation for it :)

Posted some minutes ago without problems from my smartphone. :O_o:

You are right. Seems the issue is only on my PC, it is totally fine on my laptop and phone. Guess the problem is on my end, off I go to fix it.

EDIT - Fixed it after some fiddling, but seems all I had to do was logout and log back in to the forums. I bring shame upon my Indian ancestors, I did not instinctively think to turn it off and then back on again. (¬_¬)

Last edited:
2 years ago Stefano kept telling us over and over how AC is not supposed to be used for multiclass racing and now look at the below video. <Snip: Not appropriate>

:roflmao::inlove::roflmao::inlove::roflmao::inlove::roflmao:

Well we could turn it around and say a few months ago, certain supporters of a certain racing sim, use to slag off Assetto corsa and project cars, calling them screen shot Generators, now because they have what suppose to be directX 11 graphics, <Snip: Not appropriate> works both ways ~ The voice of reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
so, this is the new 'improved ai' ?! (@ 0:50)

.... not sure whats better, Raceroom's GoKart AI or this one :roflmao:
Btw, it's not my video, but be sure to watch to the end :D

Greg Latty

Premium
yah I dont get it either. the player did the same thing the AI did. Stopped because there was a pileup in front and nowhere to go..

So, I'm not sure I understand. There was a race stopping wreck and you uninstalled the game?

na, the video creator did .... i almost feel sorry for him now, he seemed to got many dislikes now in his video :D but hey, uninstalling was the coolest move in this vid :thumbsup:

to clarify the issue : no car tried to drive further, they all stopped....on the left and right there was enough space. if the guy who drove the car wouldn't have stopped he could simply drive further and overtake all cars 'piled' under yellow flag with no penalty :rolleyes: ..... so either, a) all cars stop and you are not allowed to gain positions and overtake or b) all drive further and bypass the wrecked car. neither a) or b) seems to work in AC. So incidients don't make any sense if they don't work properly.

I ran the first lap of that combo four times in a row, all at 100% strength and each with a different Aggression level between 0-100. The AI have a hard time through that section, each race would end up with a half dozen or so cars parked in the sand and retiring. Never had them actually stop on track and cause everything behind them to stop like in the video though.

...but hey, uninstalling was the coolest move in this vid :thumbsup:
If you think this is the coolest part in the video maybe you should do the same stupid thing.
Then please delete your account here and play with your Playmobil Barbie family camper.
And maybe visit the doctor of your trust in the next time. :ninja:

If you think this is the coolest part in the video maybe you should do the same stupid thing.
Then please delete your account here and play with your Playmobil Barbie family camper.
And maybe visit the doctor of your trust in the next time. :ninja:
deal_with_ith4s7g.gif