Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 223075

• Deleted member 223075

Mahad submitted a new resource:

AC sound fix v1.3.5 - sound, car v1.3.5

AC v1.3.5 - Sound FIX
Sound FIX for new version of Assetto Corsa.
Only work for AC v1.3.5. Now all car get sound.

-INSTALL-

1. Unzip archive
2. Copy folder "content" inside Assetto Corsa and erase files if ask.
3. Enjoy

761266Sanstitre1.png

Read more about this resource...

Sorry, it is not my intention to decrease your work, on the contrary, very cool to worry about helping people with old mods that have not been developed with proper sound, but after so many sound improvements, it would not be better to spend updating the sound of each car?

• Deleted member 223075

The sound fix provides you to use official car from Kunos and modded car with their respective sound. Better than update each car with new sound.
It mainly solves the problem that some modded cars have no sound during different update Kunos .

Personally, I only keep the good mods and are updated.

I not know if the answer matches your expectations, but hoping that it suits you.

Sorry, I do not understand how to install : you wrote "Copy unzipped folder "content" inside Assetto Corsa"...but in this "content", there is only a "sfx" file. And in the original "content" of assetto corsa, there are so many files ! ! So I am afraid to make a mistake without possibility to come back.
Thank you for explaining.

Sorry, I do not understand how to install : you wrote "Copy unzipped folder "content" inside Assetto Corsa"...but in this "content", there is only a "sfx" file. And in the original "content" of assetto corsa, there are so many files ! ! So I am afraid to make a mistake without possibility to come back.
Thank you for explaining.

First make a back up of your original sfx folder, then copy/paste the folder content from zipfile, at you main game folder and overwrite. Everything should be ok ;)

Kunos has changed the sound system of AC with patch 1.1.5 in april 2015. After that patch all car mods lost the interior cockpit sound. Though most of the car mods have been updated until now, there're some good old car mods without an update. Only for these few old car mods you need the sound fix. The installation is quite simple, just make a backup of the folder "content/sfx" and then copy the sound fix to the folder "content/sfx".

• Deleted member 223075

So, until Fonsecker e.g. does not update his mod, I have to use standard ones?
This sound fix fixed nothing in my AC.

Don't know why. Everybody as the same game, if it work for me, it work for everyone. And with Fonsecker sound no problem, all work.

Hey,
The Sounds for the Standard Cars worked perfectly, but the sounds for carmods only worked in Interior view. So I installed this Sound fix Mod. Now, my Carmod sounds are working Even outside of the Car but the Sounds of the Standard Cars won't work :(
Pls help and excuse for my bad english..

Hey,
The Sounds for the Standard Cars worked perfectly, but the sounds for carmods only worked in Interior view. So I installed this Sound fix Mod. Now, my Carmod sounds are working Even outside of the Car but the Sounds of the Standard Cars won't work :(
Pls help and excuse for my bad english..

Hey,
As the thread title clearly states this sound fix is for AC v1.3.5/1.3.6, not for AC v1.9.x. Modded content will work correctly once they are updated by their creators. As for getting your game working again, run a Steam integrity check.

Easier: use JSGME to install this fix when needed ....
Unactivating it with it later or when needed.. will allow to get the original sounds back.
And by caution in case of problem, it is also possible to save those original sounds in JSGME MODS folder allowing to reinstall them easily and quickly without running a Steam Integrity check.

He'll still need to run an integrity check as he's overwritten the original files with the mod. Once he has his original sounds back he can use JSGME with the mod if he wishes.

Right Joseph .... I went too fast as I already spoke for the future or others wishing to avoid such problems.:rolleyes:
Thanks for your correction. ;)

Can give us a fix for all car mods work sounds, in version 1.11.4?
Nope, because there is no all-encompassing fix unfortunately. Each pre-v1.9 mod needs to have it's audio updated individually in order to work properly with the latest version of AC alongside stock content. There is a workaround to get old mod audio working, but it breaks the audio in new mods and stock content, meaning you need to swap files out each time you want to drive an old mod. The legality of sharing the required files is also in question as they are original game files. (albeit old pre-v1.9 versions)

• Deleted member 223075

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 237 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%